noth regional results

rubble

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have josh jaynes and adam green been hurt? cuz those times are really slow and it doesnt look like jaynes was just running to win in the 32 since he lost and only ran 10:18

Adam pulled a hammy a couple weeks ago, but i am not hurt. I ran to win the mile and the 800. Im just horrible at the 2 mile.

Adam pulled a hammy a couple weeks ago, but i am not hurt. I ran to win the mile and the 800. Im just horrible at the 2 mile.

oh wow thats like really horrible though. theres probly guys that didnt even make the a/aa allstate xc team and can still go under 1018 and ur the state champ. ur gonna get destroyed at state.

oh wow thats like really horrible though. theres probly guys that didnt even make the a/aa allstate xc team and can still go under 1018 and ur the state champ. ur gonna get destroyed at state.

why r u gonna go and be that person? the 2 mile is a completely diff. race. i doubt ill get destroyed. are you the one who will destroy me? but who even said id be running that at state. i can go in the 800, 4x400 and the mile. I've ran 4:32. I dont think anyone will be destoying that in a/aa. I've lost many a times so it wont kill me to lose again. lets just see how things play out at state...cause im not the least bit worried... :thumb:

why r u gonna go and be that person? the 2 mile is a completely diff. race. i doubt ill get destroyed. are you the one who will destroy me? but who even said id be running that at state. i can go in the 800, 4x400 and the mile. I've ran 4:32. I dont think anyone will be destoying that in a/aa. I've lost many a times so it wont kill me to lose again. lets just see how things play out at state...cause im not the least bit worried... <_<

well yes actually the 432 will get destroyed cuz rodewald, pair, and johnson have all run that or faster already and rodewald ran 427 last year so im sure he can do some big things

and yes i will destroy 1018 so that answers that question 2 i guess. the only problem is i probly wont ever get to run against you cuz a 1018 around here is worth about 9th at sectionals

Edited by thecrippler2222

well yes actually the 432 will get destroyed cuz rodewald, pair, and johnson have all run that or faster already and rodewald ran 427 last year so im sure he can do some big things

and yes i will destroy 1018 so that answers that question 2 i guess. the only problem is i probly wont ever get to run against you cuz a 1018 around here is worth about 9th at sectionals

Talk is cheap crippler. How many state titles do you own??????? Who are you, I'll keep a eye on you at STATE.