noth regional results

rubble

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a coach who watched Josh run at regionals a few weeks ago, I want to commend him on running outstanding races and showing great sportsmanship after placing 2nd in the 3200.

Crippler, let's not forget that simply comparing times is not always accurate in determining the outcome of a race. We never know until we see the athletes head to head. We've all had days when we "just weren't feeling it."

Josh and Coniglio - excited to see you run on Thursday, the performance lists show the races will be great, even if our times "aren't up to middle Tennessee's standards." I also appreciate you guys exercising some tact and class in your posts. You guys make East Tennessee proud.

Keep up the good work, gentlemen.

well yes actually the 432 will get destroyed cuz rodewald, pair, and johnson have all run that or faster already and rodewald ran 427 last year so im sure he can do some big things

and yes i will destroy 1018 so that answers that question 2 i guess. the only problem is i probly wont ever get to run against you cuz a 1018 around here is worth about 9th at sectionals

im almost certain 4:27 will not be enough to destroy me crippler (afraid to let us know your name?) . do you not remember XC? my times were nowhere near middle TN's times. but i pulled through at state. does that make pair, rodewald and the other 170 ppl in that race horrible just because they lost. Im not gonna fight you over this, making our section look bad. ive worked hard this year and ill be bringing my A-game to state, so lets wait till afterwards and then you can talk all the trash you want.

gphstrack and Coniglio...thanks for the comments. i look forward to running thursday. See ya there and Good luck to everyone...even you crippler.

im almost certain 4:27 will not be enough to destroy me crippler (afraid to let us know your name?) . do you not remember XC? my times were nowhere near middle TN's times. but i pulled through at state. does that make pair, rodewald and the other 170 ppl in that race horrible just because they lost. Im not gonna fight you over this, making our section look bad. ive worked hard this year and ill be bringing my A-game to state, so lets wait till afterwards and then you can talk all the trash you want.

gphstrack and Coniglio...thanks for the comments. i look forward to running thursday. See ya there and Good luck to everyone...even you crippler.

ok joshy boy, let's analyze the situation here by looking at the times at state, did anyone and i mean ANYONE run a pr? you have no argument, the conditions were terrible so everyone was slow. crippler's right, you'd get torn up in any distance event in mid tenn. 4:27? you think that will hold up? rodewald, johnson and pair are already running faster than that, and there's alot of hopefuls still dropping time in and around nashville.

that said, i really do wish you luck in that state title

play nice crippler...

Please guys. No more of the CC board 05.

Now If you'll excuse us, Josh and I have to go run a couple of fun races against each other on Thursday.

no offense coniglio but ur still a freshman so ur not really anywhere near josh's level. in a couple years im sure ull be just as good and goin sub 10 and everything but right now its probly not gonna happen

Major props to Josh on winning..... let's get the list out.

3200 by a second

1600 by a second

800 by a second or two

and finishing 2nd in the 4x400 by about a second.

Sectional MVP with 38 points. Way to go Josh!

thanks matt. it stunk yesterday. we got back @ like 12:45 but I finally got some sleep. 3hrs. before those races.lol. not bad. see ya at state!