1. Pair Page 9:50

2. Rodewald FRA 9:54

3. Varble DL 9:58

4. Bailey FRA 9:58

5. Johnson DL 9:58

6. Mahoney (dont know if i spelled that right) Macon County 10:13

7. Madden Page 10:15

8. Wolfe MLK 10:19

congrats to Bailey on outkicking me in the 3200. I'm glad u've got the shot at going to state since ur a senior. i was pretty ticked off at getting 5th place but ive still got two years left. u had one heck of a kick and definitely deserve it.

congrats to Bailey on outkicking me in the 3200. I'm glad u've got the shot at going to state since ur a senior. i was pretty ticked off at getting 5th place but ive still got two years left. u had one heck of a kick and definitely deserve it.

way to really come on strong at the end of the year. ur only a sophmore. i remember in district champs this year in cc i beat u by 1 sec and now u could kick my butt. good luck in the 1600

do you not remember XC? my times were nowhere near middle TN's times. but i pulled through at state.

Are you suggesting that Middle TN has faster tracks? Or maybe there's a hill on the backstretch on the ones in East TN. Because, I'm pretty sure that was the reason for the time differences back in the fall. Nice try, but you can't use that one on us.

I also appreciate you guys exercising some tact and class in your posts. You guys make East Tennessee proud.

Keep up the good work, gentlemen.

:unsure:

....are you serious....?

I mean..... they aren't being flagrantly stupid or cruel, but that's about as close to saying they have class and tact as I can appreciate. Josh is the most arrogant poster I've seen since Brad Polley- Class? give me a break

Are you suggesting that Middle TN has faster tracks? Or maybe there's a hill on the backstretch on the ones in East TN. Because, I'm pretty sure that was the reason for the time differences back in the fall. Nice try, but you can't use that one on us.

he won but it was a day where the times were very slow...steeple got the best of everyone that day. the playing field was even and josh won. dont worry about times its about who wins head to head

we will see in track who wins head to head

there are no hills...but sheep. lots of sheep. swarming our tracks...you dont have to get smart buddy. im not tryin to use anything on you. im just saying things will be alot different when we're all in the same race, and with all these time bein so close i'd say everyone is at least gonna have a shot to win. so get off my case Pedro! this is not the bash on josh jaynes forum. and as for the arrogant stuff...i like it. its my personality. but i always shake hands after the race and i nvr cause problems so i dont see whats wrong with being arrogant.