best direct kicks

cumberlandsoccer

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i agree Taylor Ports has a rocket i have not seen anyone kick a diret kick as good as this guy i would definetly say #10 from cchs is one of the best direct kickers in the state. i actually watched him kick one so hard it hit the goalies hands and it bounced off with so much back spin it bounced straight into the goal it was amazing.

Riverdale uses 2 very good players for free kicks, Jose Cruz and Dan Campbell. Jose is very accurate with where he wants to put the ball,typically takes the ball when it is out as far as 25yds. Dan Campbell will take them from any distance, has a very strong and accurate shot with a great touch ...... of course from the greater distance there are usually others involved, Shayne, Sean, Matt, Jasper, Jose.....

If any people from Bearden are reading this, then they know that Brian Evans from MUS is good also...Since he hit one upper 90 perfectly against them during the Bearden Invitational

yep i was there, i just shook my head and said "Unbelievable"

just kidding i would be a nerd if i said that and heaven knows i am not.

but it was the best shot i have seen st the high school level.

the best free kicker takerthat i have ever seen is not a boy its a girl well 2 girls jessica and ashley kyle of tullahoma

because ashley had not 4 free kicks scored on in one game she had 4 in one half in about a 20 minute span

the only question I have is if u put a good guy golie in would there be the same outcome

the only question I have is if u put a good guy golie in would there be the same outcome

goalie my bad