District 8-AAA tournament

mjuhb

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to disagree with the statement above that LC controlled the game..5 and 7 can control the ball when they have it, but as for the rest, if you can't play off them, you can't play at all. Every goal is a defensive error if you think about it ^^ and your first 2 before our own were pretty amazing, good luck next season and with finding a new coach :huh:

Every goal is off a defensive error, but not every defensive error leads to a goal, so there is a difference. Credit is due when the D is in pretty good position and doing what they're supposed to do, but some errors are too egregious to overlook. IMO LC was in control up until the last 5-10 min of the first. Didn't say they controlled the game. Ball was on the Tullahoma end more than the LC end through most of the first. Things went south quickly after that though. I don't know that much was tried to be played off the others... which leads back to coaching.

Thanks, maybe LC can eventually get the program up to Tullahoma's level.

i know the lincoln co keeper had 19 saves and craig roper about 6 so tullahoma outshot lincoln

i like the lincoln co coach he doesn't sit there like a knot on a log he always coaching the whole game i don't think the kids their have been around soccer very long

tullahoma needs to work organization and communication skills to try to cut down on errors

The ex-coach remained on the sidelines through Saturday.

He had never seen a soccer ball 3 years ago when he was 'hired'. I question how much his knowledge of the game has grown. Discipline is sporadic at best. His work ethic is also questionable, unfortunately.

The seniors on this year's team were some of the initial players when AYSO started up in LC, and thus have been through that and some clubs based in Fayetteville and Huntsville through the years. So the kids have been around soccer. They just didn't get much instruction and discipline the last 3 years.

The ex-coach remained on the sidelines through Saturday.

He had never seen a soccer ball 3 years ago when he was 'hired'. I question how much his knowledge of the game has grown. Discipline is sporadic at best. His work ethic is also questionable, unfortunately.

The seniors on this year's team were some of the initial players when AYSO started up in LC, and thus have been through that and some clubs based in Fayetteville and Huntsville through the years. So the kids have been around soccer. They just didn't get much instruction and discipline the last 3 years.

just curious...what kind of coach does LC (and their parents) honestly expect to get when they pay the coach crap? i understand the lc coach only made about $350 total to coach BOTH the boys and girls...compare that with $2000-$3000 that a coach makes at other schools in the district for coaching only one team. some people honestly have no clue. the lc team i saw was as well coached as any team i saw all year. my money says the next guy will do worse...not better. i also understand that he had parents trying to get him to throw the lc-cc game cause they didn't want to play t-homa first. absolutely no class.

just curious...what kind of coach does LC (and their parents) honestly expect to get when they pay the coach crap? i understand the lc coach only made about $350 total to coach BOTH the boys and girls...compare that with $2000-$3000 that a coach makes at other schools in the district for coaching only one team. some people honestly have no clue. the lc team i saw was as well coached as any team i saw all year. my money says the next guy will do worse...not better. i also understand that he had parents trying to get him to throw the lc-cc game cause they didn't want to play t-homa first. absolutely no class.

yeah really thought he did best job he could do girls and boys