State Matchups

WarriorsLax21

How did we(west knox) end up with the #1 seed? Also we are having trouble with our game time. We really can't get there for a six o'clock game, but neither can cordova. Our coach is talking to the TSLA guy and we'll see what happens.

What is the conflict with West Knox? I think Cordova has graduation but I have not heard the exact reason why West Knox cannot play at six.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revised Tournament Schedule

Friday, May 12

5:30 - MBA vs Ravenwood- Tommy Owens Stadium field

6:00 - MUS vs McCallie- Frank Andrews Soccer Field

7:30 - West Knoxville vs Brentwood

8:00 - Franklin vs Cordova

Saturday, May 13

12 Noon D-II Final

2:00 D-I Final

wow thats a pretty significant change on the time and the fields...but why the change?

what is west knox's reason for needing to play later. no one has seemed to come up with a good reason. sounds like they just want the later playing time.

Our coaches reason is that we have to travel, and we are not a school team so the absenses from school would not be excused. He also said today that we are the number one seed and we wouldn't have time to get there early enough for a good warm up. He deemed that a disadvantage, and the number one seed shouldn't have any disadvantages.

Our coaches reason is that we have to travel, and we are not a school team so the absenses from school would not be excused. He also said today that we are the number one seed and we wouldn't have time to get there early enough for a good warm up. He deemed that a disadvantage, and the number one seed shouldn't have any disadvantages.

How you got the #1 seed i have no idea even though u were ranked lower. I guess yall didn't use ur good warm up time your coach wanted cuz yall still lost to brentwood. but being the #1 seed doesnt mean anything cuz franklin won the championship game and they were like the 3rd or 4th seed go figure