KWALKER passed away today...

Fulton High School's #1 poster on Coach T has lost her battle with cancer. She passed away earlier today. Please keep the Fulton Community, Coaches Bob/Robbie Black ,and Family in your prayers.

I'm going to missed KWALKER, she was the only one on this board who put me in place when I talked bad about the Fulton Falcons. Now, I have no one to do that. My Condolences are with the Fulton Community and the Black Family.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton High School's #1 poster on Coach T has lost her battle with cancer. She passed away earlier today. Please keep the Fulton Community, Coaches Bob/Robbie Black ,and Family in your prayers.

I'm going to missed KWALKER, she was the only one on this board who put me in place when I talked bad about the Fulton Falcons. Now, I have no one to do that. My Condolences are with the Fulton Community and the Black Family.

...I am very saddened to hear this...our teams competition didn't begin until last year and I was looking forward to the game and possibly meeting KWALKER this September...I know she is in a much better place and my heart and prayers go out to the entire Fulton Falcon family...("In My FATHERS house there are many mansions"...)

As many of you know, she was Bob Black's daughter and Rob Black's sister. My heart goes out to the entire Black family. She was a wonderful woman who absolutely LOVED Fulton Football. She is going to be severely missed in the stands next season, but thats miniscule in comparison to the loved ones she's leaving behind. She is in a much better place now and her suffering has ended. I feel so badly for the four kids she leaves behind but they'll be with wonderful people as they grow up.

Kristi meant so much to the Fulton community. She'll be missed.

This really hurts .. I am a former player at Fulton in the mid 70's and know the Black family well .. all those kids were running around all over the place back then .. I spent numerous days at the Black house as they opened up their home to athletes and students ... we laughed there , we cried there and we prayed there .. it is a Great family ... they will need our prayers for strength thru this difficult time .. KWalker was Fulton's biggest and loudest supporters .. SHE IS SHOUTING FROM ABOVE TODAY !!! My heart goes out to her kids who will miss their mommy so much !!!