expo indoor

Hchskeeper

Yea I palyed up there in the Winter. Indoor soccer is much more fun, and fast pace. I've only played indoor for two years and it is way different than outdoor soccer. It takes a while to get use to it. But the nearest place is like 2 hours away in Mayfield. It would be awsome if they built a indoor field in Jackson. But I don't think that will happen very soon.

Yea I palyed up there in the Winter. Indoor soccer is much more fun, and fast pace. I've only played indoor for two years and it is way different than outdoor soccer. It takes a while to get use to it. But the nearest place is like 2 hours away in Mayfield. It would be awsome if they built a indoor field in Jackson. But I don't think that will happen very soon.

i played right before highschool started. probably the funnest soccer i have ever played. I would like to open one of my own but i bet it is exspensive to put something like that together and keep it running.

i played right before highschool started. probably the funnest soccer i have ever played. I would like to open one of my own but i bet it is exspensive to put something like that together and keep it running.

Both indoor complexes that were in Knoxville, have now closed. The only one left is in Lenoir City. I don't know how they kept theirs running while Knoxville didn't. I would say that it is not an easy business.

Both indoor complexes that were in Knoxville, have now closed. The only one left is in Lenoir City. I don't know how they kept theirs running while Knoxville didn't. I would say that it is not an easy business.

Some play roller hockey in the complex by taking off the green carpet. This helps easethe burden, but really you need an ownerthat is committed to keeping one open regardless of profit/lack of profit for any given year.

Some play roller hockey in the complex by taking off the green carpet. This helps easethe burden, but really you need an ownerthat is committed to keeping one open regardless of profit/lack of profit for any given year.

Same thing goes with like computer lan centers for online gaming. I play a lot of online games like counterstrike:source,wow,etc and the lan center in the boro just closed down. Why is it so hard to new things like this and keep them running?

In knoxville there may be a new facility opening up off of Watt rd., Heard through the grape vine and hope it is not just a rumor, but a few people were going to try and open a facility for indoor at night and weight training and conditioning at other times to offset the cost of running the facility. Again, not sure if it's true, but it came from a reliable source who told me he had been asked to manage the facility. Hope its for real.