who will win the NBA title

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.. stern wants Heat to win ..

I'm beginning to believe that. Everybody knows that he hates Mavs owner Mark Cuban and letting Cuby win the ship would be devastating to Stern. The whole series the refs have been terrible. DWade drives to the lane, shoots, falls down and everytime it's a blocking foul no matter what. I like Wade, he's a great player, but he gets all the calls. (Just like Shaq did in LA) That foul at the end of game 5 was garbage, Dirk did have his hand on Wade but there was no push or anything. If they called a foul everytime somebody was touched every Center, if not every player, in the league would foul out in the 1st quarter. Maybe the officiating will get better in game 6, but I doubt it. How much will Cuban get fined for his comments and running on the floor after game 5? I'm expecting another 500 grand. :rolleyes:

Shame on all of you Heat haters....D-Wade is a amazing player.....

Oh no doubt he is great. And is just eating up the spot light, beacause only two teams are left. Time will judge Wade though. When the heat age (even more) we will tell how good he is. I think I could play on that teams with Shaq, Walker, Williams, Haslem, GP, Posey and Mourning and not look foolish. Ok, maybe thats a strech but you get my point.

I really think in the long run him coming out with LeBron will hurt him. Lets face Wade will never be as good as LeBron.

Before the playoffs, I said i dont think he is a top 5 or even 10 player in the league, now I may put him in that group, I dont know. It's hard to tell with all the talent around him.

He didnt play that well in game five though, 11 for 28 is an aweful percentage. He just got to the foul line and most heat fans will admitt some were fishy. gerrr still mad about call with 1.9 secs left that was absolutly insane to call that with that little time left.

Well thus far into game 6 the refs have been equally as bad as they were in game 5. A few minutes ago a foul was called on Marquis Daniels when the replay clearly showed that he did not even touch Wade. Right now the free throw cout is 15 Heat 2 Mavs. Something just isn't right about that. :ph34r:

Well thus far into game 6 the refs have been equally as bad as they were in game 5. A few minutes ago a foul was called on Marquis Daniels when the replay clearly showed that he did not even touch Wade. Right now the free throw cout is 15 Heat 2 Mavs. Something just isn't right about that. :ph34r:

foul called on dirk when wade arm bared him in the stomach. This series just wasnt right.

• 4 weeks later...