#1 San Antonio vs #4 Dallas

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Mavs got hosed, I mean Jasont Terry shouldn't of been suspended. What do you do when two grown men are on top of you and won't get off? I am a Spurs fan and was disappointed to hear he was suspended. Tim Duncan and the Spurs want to beat the Mavs at full strength and that is what they will do in game 7.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

Another great series. Man,the NBA is more exciting/interesting to me than it has been in years.Playoffs have been great.I'd kinda like to see Dallas win this just cause San Antonio won it last year but it really dosen't matter. I think either one of these teams will probably go to the c'ship but,you know,the beauty of it is you have to play them all to find out.

THE SQUAD :)

Guest dare_2_dream

Another great series. Man,the NBA is more exciting/interesting to me than it has been in years.Playoffs have been great.I'd kinda like to see Dallas win this just cause San Antonio won it last year but it really dosen't matter. I think either one of these teams will probably go to the c'ship but,you know,the beauty of it is you have to play them all to find out.

THE SQUAD :lol:

You can think the great series to Vegas ... :thumb:

But i agree, these are the best playoffs I can remember.