Districts-- Brentwood/Ravenwood/Franklin/Independence/Centennial/... .

turtleboy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brentwood 5-0 centennial

ravenwood 2-1 hillsboro

overton 1-0 hillwood

franklin 3-1 independence

Wednesday May 10 at Cheek Park

Brentwood v Overton 6pm

Franklin v Ravenwood 8pm

this second match will be best of district tournament guaranteed

the centennial brentwood game was a good one for about 50 mins. The refs were awful. Jeff Gilis and steven fox the 2 refs for the game are spineless and were not able to keep the game under control. I was amazed that the refs in a knock out game could ever be so poor. Their poor judgment on calls led to a broken ankle and many other chances for possible injury. The amazing thing was the PK awarded to Brentwood in the 80 min, far weaker the many of the calls that were so badly missed, it was a failed attmept to try to show that they had some control over the game. I would like to take this opportunity to warn any players playing under these officials watch out for yourself beacuse these refs certinly dont have the abilty to keep a game under control.

the centennial brentwood game was a good one for about 50 mins. The refs were awful. Jeff Gilis and steven fox the 2 refs for the game are spineless and were not able to keep the game under control. I was amazed that the refs in a knock out game could ever be so poor. Their poor judgment on calls led to a broken ankle and many other chances for possible injury. The amazing thing was the PK awarded to Brentwood in the 80 min, far weaker the many of the calls that were so badly missed, it was a failed attmept to try to show that they had some control over the game. I would like to take this opportunity to warn any players playing under these officials watch out for yourself beacuse these refs certinly dont have the abilty to keep a game under control.

dont blame the refs for brentwood beating you.. if its 5-0 its not the refs fault you lost.. you have far bigger problems

Brentwood - Overton matchup is already in the bag.

Franklin-Ravenwood will be nasty and come down to the wire. They tied in the regular season, but I think Franklin is peaking at the right time. Ravenwood is good, but seem to lack a scoring punch.

They lost Rex? When? Against who? If thats the case u are probably right about Ravenwood winning.

Last thursday vs. Overton he had a collision with a forward and popped some liquid sack in his knee.. it's disgusting... but there is a chance he could play

john shaw, the backup goalkeeper plays travel and is a very good support for rex... he saved a pk last night vs. independence