What 13U teams will be in the State?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the Knoxville Elite and the Young VOlS will represent the East in the State what about the other teams. Who will be and does anyone has the schedule that can be posted?

Young Vols (East)

Knoxville Elite (East)

Clarksville Stars (Central-North)

TN Thunder (Central-North)

TN Bearcats (Central-South)

Memphis War Eagles 12u (Central-South)

Memphis Stallions (West)

Memphis War Eagles (West)

You probably have to go to Memphis Stallions-TN Bearcats in the championship game

Young Vols (East)

Knoxville Elite (East)

Memphis Stallions (West)

You probably have to go to Memphis Stallions-TN Bearcats in the championship game

ya probably

Young Vols (East)

Knoxville Elite (East)

Memphis Stallions (West)

What team came in first in the Central South ? Was the championship close ? How many teams ? Where did each team finish ?

There were only 4 teams.They played a round robin format with the Bearcats going undefeated and the 12U War Eagles only losing to the Bearcats. The other two teams were not in the same league.The amazing thing is the 12U War Eagles had the Bearcats down going into the 4th quarter. The Bearcats have great talent and shouldn't have such hard time. It seemed like 1 or 2 of the players were more concerned with their stats instead of playing as a team. If they can learn to play team ball they will be hard to beat.

The Bearcats are the most overrated team in the city of nashville. Probably the most overrated in the state. Probably the most overrated in the country. There coach shows alot of favortism. They are going to take a spankin in the state tournament. If they want to place in the national tournament, they better hope AAU creates a Division III tournament for them and all the other overrated teams. They want make it to the finals in the state tournament.

The Bearcats are the most overrated team in the city of nashville. Probably the most overrated in the state. Probably the most overrated in the country. There coach shows alot of favortism. They are going to take a spankin in the state tournament. If they want to place in the national tournament, they better hope AAU creates a Division III tournament for them and all the other overrated teams. They want make it to the finals in the state tournament.

Why do you think the Bearcats are overated ? It probably will be rough for them to make it to the finals..The Stallions and the 13 yr old War Eagles are serious teams...I am not sure about the Knoxville Teams..Why did the Bearcats not play in the 12 under Div 1 state last year. They played Div 2 but then went to Div 1 Nationals.

Thanks for responding.

Is this Bearcats team the same team that traveled down to Knoxville last year to play in the Sub State? I was with an older group last year but I seen a Bearcats team play and they're good. So fill me in.

It may have been the same team, I heard that they went to Knoxville last year in the Substate but did not make it out..They played in the Division 2 state and not division 1.

Thanks for responding.

Is this Bearcats team the same team that traveled down to Knoxville last year to play in the Sub State? I was with an older group last year but I seen a Bearcats team play and they're good. So fill me in.

Personally, I really dont have a horse in this race but to say the Bearcats are overrated thats crazy. I think anytime you coach your son, people always say "favortism" or "politics"..But the coaches does a good job and it helps when his son is a good player. The Memphis Stallions 13u are playing in 14u this weekend and they're trying to qualify for 14u Nationals. If thats the case they wont even play 13u.

The War Eagles are good as well as the Knoxville Elite but I think you still have to give the TN Bearcats an edge. Lets say they're at least Top 4.

The won a super regional last year thats why they were able to attend DI Nationals

The War Eagles are good as well as the Knoxville Elite but I think you still have to give the TN Bearcats an edge. Lets say they're at least Top 4.

Don't leave the YOUNG VOLS out, they won the Eastern Sub State this year coming from behind to beat the Knoxville Elite by 8. They were down by 15 going into the 4th and they jelled together and won the game. Watch out for the YOung VOLS as well as the Elite.

Why do you think the Bearcats are overated ? It probably will be rough for them to make it to the finals..The Stallions and the 13 yr old War Eagles are serious teams...I am not sure about the Knoxville Teams..Why did the Bearcats not play in the 12 under Div 1 state last year. They played Div 2 but then went to Div 1 Nationals.

The Bearcats may be third or fourth just in Middle Tennessee. There are two Clarksville teams that are not bad and the Tennessee Thunder could be the best in Middle Tennessee if they correct some minor things. I've seen them play twice and selfish guard play almost cost them both times. They have three big men that are hard to stop if the ball is fed down to them. The other problem is that they have a good-hearted coach that seems to be more of a big kid that plays around with them instead of that hard stern coach that a team like this needs. With some minor guard and coaching adjustments, the Tennessee Thunder could be the sleeper in the State Tournament.

Edited by rrrrrrr