CAK v. Knox Catholic---Round 2

Hoya

mjhub A/AA #1 ranked CAK and #2 ranked Knox Catholic will square off at Catholic Friday night (5:00 pm) for the Region 2, District 4 District Championship. CAK beat Loudon in one semi tonight 4-0 to take the Warriors record to 11-1-4. The Irish beat a determined Kingston team 3-1 in the other semi to take their record to 16-2-1. The last time these two played it resulted in a 0-0 draw. There has to be a winner Friday night. Go Irish! :thumb:

Edited by hoya75

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mjhub A/AA #1 ranked CAK and #2 ranked Knox Catholic will square off at Catholic Friday night (7:00 pm) for the Region 2, District 4 District Championship. CAK beat Loudon in one semi tonight 4-0 to take the Warriors record to 11-1-4. The Irish beat a determined Kingston team 3-1 in the other semi to take their record to 16-2-1. The last time they played it resulted in a 0-0 draw. There will be a winner Friday night. Go Irish! :thumb:

Actually, Hoya, I believe the game is at 5:00 because Catholic has a graduation "thing" later that evening. Also, thanks for the updates on the phone.

Many things are going to make this game exciting on Friday.

1. The game is between possibly the two best A/AA teams in the state

2. The game is for the championship

3. Being that it is summer now for most colleges, many alumni and A-list knoxville celebrities will be on the sideline for this one. Bill Walton goes back to UCLA and I'm sure plenty of old greats will be at this one. I even heard Chris Moneymaker is making an appearance.

All jokes aside, this should be an outstanding game with a fast pace and lots of action. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll be there for sure.

Shout out to room 101. I'll be representing, what about the other half.

OK, I'll weigh in on this GREAT GAME. I too plan to attend this venue and if time go see the end of the Farragut/Bearden game which should be a good one itself. NOONE is going to like my call on this game because I am calling a whole lot. The field size and home play to Catholic, but CAK just simply believes.....so whomever wins this game dooms themselves in the state if they meet again, WHY? Because these teams are both so good that the loss will push the losing team thru the next level. We all know why you play, To Win , but that win is championships not games,sooooo,the winner Friday could be the loser........

.Just food forthought :angry::ph34r:

Edited by gameball

OK, I'll weigh in on this GREAT GAME. I too plan to attend this venue and if time go see the end of the Farragut/Bearden game which should be a good one itself. NOONE is going to like my call on this game because I am calling a whole lot. The field size and home play to Catholic, but CAK just simply believes.....so whomever wins this game dooms themselves in the state if they meet again, WHY? Because these teams are both so good that the loss will push the losing team thru the next level. We all know why you play, To Win , but that win is championships not games,sooooo,the winner Friday could be the loser........

.Just food forthought :ph34r::angry:

gameball, you had better come down and introduce yourself before the game! I'll be the ugly guy in the black visor (Not as ugly as Hoya, but uglier than Rosenblad).

I wish we played at 7:00, but I think we will be able to draw more of a crowd, since they won't have to choose between us and Bearden Farragut.

According to Eurosport scores, CAK has scored 64 goals and allowed 9 on the year. Catholic has scored 65 and allowed 9. However, 1 of Catholic's goals is from a forfeit win. Therefore, the totals are identical. These teams are pretty even. It's going to come down to who wants it more.

gameball, you had better come down and introduce yourself before the game! I'll be the ugly guy in the black visor (Not as ugly as Hoya, but uglier than Rosenblad).

I wish we played at 7:00, but I think we will be able to draw more of a crowd, since they won't have to choose between us and Bearden Farragut.

I've seen both teams play. Both are quality teams, could go either way.

I'll take CAK in a one goal dog fight.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man...woooooooooooooo"