CAK v. Knox Catholic---Round 2

Hoya

Many things are going to make this game exciting on Friday.

1. The game is between possibly the two best A/AA teams in the state

2. The game is for the championship

3. Being that it is summer now for most colleges, many alumni and A-list knoxville celebrities will be on the sideline for this one. Bill Walton goes back to UCLA and I'm sure plenty of old greats will be at this one. I even heard Chris Moneymaker is making an appearance.

All jokes aside, this should be an outstanding game with a fast pace and lots of action. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll be there for sure.

Shout out to room 101. I'll be representing, what about the other half.

Both BigG and IrishLegacy will feel my presence tomorrow night @ Knox Catholic. Irish never ceases to keep me laughing with his pointless and out of the ordinary comments.(I love it by the way) BigG is a class act with a good group of guys. Who wins..?

Catholic has the homefield advantage, but CAK has history on their side. Going for four in a row. I say this game ends in a shootout.

p.s. I'm not declaring a winner.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoya is as soft as a pop tart. He knows who he's dealing with. I haven't seen your boys play this year G. Bummer I know, but I'll give you a holler tomorrow at the game. Good luck to both teams. 101 out (That's for IrishLegacy)

Hoya won't be there Friday. I talked to him last night.

BigG is right about me missing this match; however, I doubt that I have seen my last Cedar Bluff neighborhood game for 2006. Win or lose, I think these two will meet again next week for the Region title---assuming they keep their desire and play with effort and pride. I just don't see anyone in Region 2 matching up very well with either team. That is certainly not to say they cannot be beaten during Regions, but I just think they'll enter the next tournament level as very strong favorites.

The big game I am hoping to see may come later. It will be a far greater challenge for both the Warriors and the Irish to get there, but I want to see these two face off in Murfreesboro.

The teams are well-matched. Both are well coached and both have excellent senior leadership. I'm really looking forward to see how this one turns out.

Oh yea, while I deeply admire the Warriors' team and, in particular, I wish the very best for big Nate Davis in all things, I'll be pulling for the Irish to run the visitors off Catholic's field Friday night! Good luck to both teams, and better luck to the Irish! It should be a great match! It will be a far better match than Bearden v. Farragut (which are the third and fourth best teams in West Knoxville this year). :unsure:

OK, I'll weigh in on this GREAT GAME. I too plan to attend this venue and if time go see the end of the Farragut/Bearden game which should be a good one itself. NOONE is going to like my call on this game because I am calling a whole lot. The field size and home play to Catholic, but CAK just simply believes.....so whomever wins this game dooms themselves in the state if they meet again, WHY? Because these teams are both so good that the loss will push the losing team thru the next level. We all know why you play, To Win , but that win is championships not games,sooooo,the winner Friday could be the loser........

.Just food forthought :thumb:B)

gameball, why don't you just put a voodoo curse on one of these teams!? You've seen too many Farragut v. Bearden "series". It seems like they traded championships (District, Region and State) in the same season a couple of times :lol:

I just hope these two teams are fortunate enough to find out if you're right. Enjoy the match!

Yeah, ALL of those Maryville college players rock! Hope you are coming tomorrow.

I agree, Maryville college players do rock. You can add Ben Lawson to that group too. He just signed today to Maryville. Also i believe that Catholic is a more skilled team, but CAK leaves it all on the field everygame, and plays with so much intensity its crazy. Im going to go ahead and say CAK 2-1 in overtime.