Get Ready Riverdale

TEK_9_bandit

Hey riverdale players, it was fun with you guys helping us out tuesday night, but im sorry, the TEK 9 Hooligans are gunna be bringing it hard to you tomorrow. Hope you keep your head on straight keeper

Wow you scary hooligans you. Reminds me of English soccer fans..no wait it doesn't. It reminds me of a bunch of idiotic fans who know nothing about soccer trying to get on a message board b/c they can't play themselves. Get a life man.

Edited by lcsoccer

Just keep it clean, and don't wish ill will on anyone. Don't clap as someone who limping off the field and tell them they S_ck!! That was the only problem I had with the fans. JUst got carried away a little too much. I actually think it's pretty cool for that amount of the student body supporting soccer and thier team. Most teams would hope to have that kind of fan support.

Hey riverdale players, it was fun with you guys helping us out tuesday night, but im sorry, the TEK 9 Hooligans are gunna be bringing it hard to you tomorrow. Hope you keep your head on straight keeper.

SSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Shayne Rollins shut you all up. Where were you all? Did you all even show up? Didn't hear much out of ya, especially in the second half. Maybe you got just a little taste of what Blackman felt last night, at least it was clean!!

Hey riverdale players, it was fun with you guys helping us out tuesday night, but im sorry, the TEK 9 Hooligans are gunna be bringing it hard to you tomorrow. Hope you keep your head on straight keeper.

Sure glad you all were down there by the keeper, because he was lonely most of the night, before the second team came in he didn't touch the ball in the second half, finally three balls came rolling his way about 10 minutes left in the game. Good game Riverdale! Stellar defense, you all looked awesome!

Kudos to the fans tonight of Cookeville too. I had to give you a little bit of a hard time after Tuesday. It doesn't feel so good does it. I really hope you represent out district well and hopefully you will beat Tullahoma and Riverdale will beat Shelbyville and you will get another shot at Riverdale at the regional finals.

We couldn't really get on Riverdale's guys too much, because they took us out of the game early in the second half. Riverdale's keeper was really cool, he laughed at us all night, and we talked to him after the game. he was a nice kid. i wish Riverdale luck against Shelbyville! we need a rematch with the Warriors next Thursday.

We couldn't really get on Riverdale's guys too much, because they took us out of the game early in the second half. Riverdale's keeper was really cool, he laughed at us all night, and we talked to him after the game. he was a nice kid. i wish Riverdale luck against Shelbyville! we need a rematch with the Warriors next Thursday.

I actually saw you guys come over and shake hands with him after the game. James is pretty cool, I have know him for quite a while now. Him and my son are good friends.

I wish you could have done the same with Paul. I know he transferred, and you may not feel good about his decision, and we won't be a dead horse, but I hope that one day by gones will be by gones. You can still give him crap on the side lines, but just respect his decision. A couple of the football players and students said hello to him last night and told him there were no hard feelings, and I am glad they did that.

Again, good luck to you guys. I think everyone would sure like both of the teams from our district to go all the way to state! We have a very competetive district and it's getting better and better each year. Not only will our district be a football district, it's soon becoming a soccer district as well.

Edited by BlackmanSoccerDad