Dyersburg vs. Westview

Richards#5

dont worry about it kenny, its not something any of us should get into... no body is going to do anything about it because gavin is done coaching travel for good now, and dyersburg keeps going about it, drop it, no one will take action... so everyone just forget about this whole coaching thing, nothing will change and it shouldn't, i know the rules and so does everyone else, fact is he will not be coaching travel again, so just talk about what the forum is made for.... as for me, i think:

madison 8-0 against crockette

usj 2-1 over westview :(

and dyersburg 2-2 with northside and dyersburg will win in either p.k's or extra time

thanks madisonLB. i definitely agree with what you said.

as for the upcoming games,

madison will win over crockett

westview will win over usj but will be a tough game

d-burg will win over northside in a tough match up as well

Edited by BH2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet is ...

Madison easily gets by Crocket Co

Martin beats USJ - Martin's offense is very strong ,and USJ just doesnt have a solid forward to finish the game. Both teams have solid defense, but martin has the better offense.

Dyersburg beats Northside- northside has not had to put up with an offense as strong a Dyersburgs yet this year. I predict a fast goal for Dyersburg and a 3-1 win for them.

does madisonLB think that dyersburg is a bad team or something? Personally i think Dyersburg is BETTER than madison. They have not played each other yet, but seeing them both play i would say Dyersburg has the edge over them. So why the tie prediction to North Side? Last year with a weaker Dyersburg team, Dyersburg handled North Side easily in 4 games. Dyersburg is a better team this year and will roll with ease over North Side

Madison will win their region

Westview should beat USJ because USJ has NO offense, but they are well organized and will give Westview a lot of trouble

Edited by bmitch06

does madisonLB think that dyersburg is a bad team or something? Personally i think Dyersburg is BETTER than madison. They have not played each other yet, but seeing them both play i would say Dyersburg has the edge over them. So why the tie prediction to North Side? Last year with a weaker Dyersburg team, Dyersburg handled North Side easily in 4 games. Dyersburg is a better team this year and will roll with ease over North Side

Madison will win their region

Westview should beat USJ because USJ has NO offense, but they are well organized and will give Westview a lot of trouble

by no means do i think dyersburg have a bad team, i know alot of the guys on dyersburg and like alot of them, i have nothing against dyersburg, i just think northside is a tough team, they have alot of determined players, you misread my post earlier, i said in regular time you guys would tie, but in sudden death or extra time you guys would win it, there's no doubt i think you guys will win it, i was just saying that i could see it ending in a tie in regular time, nothing against dyersburg, alot of great players and a great overall team... And you might have seen us both play, but you cant say one would really beat the other if they havent played just by watching them... so you really cant say they are better just by watching, thats like comparing apples and oranges, now if we were a very weak team and you said dyersburg was better, then i would have no argument, but when dyersburg and us are so much alike, you cant compare.... thats all i have to say, i am not arguing about anything goofy... its your opinion, it does not bother me

Edited by madisonLB

by no means do i think dyersburg have a bad team, i know alot of the guys on dyersburg and like alot of them, i have nothing against dyersburg, i just think northside is a tough team, they have alot of determined players, you misread my post earlier, i said in regular time you guys would tie, but in sudden death or extra time you guys would win it, there's no doubt i think you guys will win it, i was just saying that i could see it ending in a tie in regular time, nothing against dyersburg, alot of great players and a great overall team... And you might have seen us both play, but you cant say one would really beat the other if they havent played just by watching them... so you really cant say they are better just by watching, thats like comparing apples and oranges, now if we were a very weak team and you said dyersburg was better, then i would have no argument, but when dyersburg and us are so much alike, you cant compare.... thats all i have to say, i am not arguing about anything goofy... its your opinion, it does not bother me

Nick may not have a problem with them but i have a problem with those making remarks about my boy. YES martin beat you in semi's of BOW and YES your team is capable of great things but all that i have seen so far is kick the ball up and let speedy zach try and get 40+ goals. Im contradicting myself pretty much though becuz you guys have an X-basketball coach as your coach. If you had someone like Gavin or CL you could be disciplined and flat out sick.BUT you dont, let the past go and who is coaching who go, worry about Northside and whats coming after that cuz you guys can go far.

My season is over and I am very upset about it. Things such as coaches on other teams should be the least of anyone's worries. All of yal have talented squads and should be thankful for that. Try having 3 Seniors 1 Junior 2 sophmores and 13 freshmen. It's very late.... good luck to all teams, i am probably the one keeping the gaving issue alive more than anyone and this is my end to it but i hope to see some of yal in club over the next year. Any west tn select guys will prolly understand what was going on with me when i wrote this if it doesn't make much sense :D yal know how we roll down in P*Town. Have a great night and a better tomorrow

Nick may not have a problem with them but i have a problem with those making remarks about my boy. YES martin beat you in semi's of BOW and YES your team is capable of great things but all that i have seen so far is kick the ball up and let speedy zach try and get 40+ goals. Im contradicting myself pretty much though becuz you guys have an X-basketball coach as your coach. If you had someone like Gavin or CL you could be disciplined and flat out sick.BUT you dont, let the past go and who is coaching who go, worry about Northside and whats coming after that cuz you guys can go far.

Thanks for that, and those making remarks are not saying anything against Gavin. Gavin is just doing what he is told by the Westview Admistration. They are the ones who are putting the players' season at risk. But Nick is right, dyersburg will not turn Westview in. We have no reason to. Gavin makes that team better which makes our rivalry stronger, which makes the games more fun to play in. That game for the district was the most fun I have ever had playing soccer. Personally, I don't give a crap that they have Gavin, they could have Alex Ferguson for all I care, because beating them makes it that much sweeter.

There is no comparison between Madison and Dyersburg. Madison won the BOTW and they have a great team. Dyersburg also has a great team, with tons of talent. We slipped up against Westview in the BOTW, but they gave us more incentive to win the district and we will do everything to win region. If Madison wins their region and D'burg wins theirs, we won't meet until the state final. So we can just settle who is the best then.