CPA Information

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they lost to an overrated pigeon forge team, dont kno how, they've beaten ezell-harden, and hume-fogg, i believe they have played close games with franklin and brentwood, their a good team, dont believe they are very big, who are they playin on tuesday?

Thanks for the overrated comment about pigeon forge. Were you even at the game when they basically dominated cpa? I guess domination is synonymous with overrated...

Thanks for the overrated comment about pigeon forge. Were you even at the game when they basically dominated cpa? I guess domination is synonymous with overrated...

well pigeon forge and cpa both arent very good so it might have been a good game. CPA is an ok size team, then dont play good soccer but they will probably win because the region is so bad. They wont be a force in state.

actually the region is rather bad, every time i played in the region tournament we walked on all the semifinal teams like Livingston and Station Camp, and the finals were always a rematch of district finals, so it is weak buddy

That argument makes no sense, and those teams aren't even in the same region anymore. Not to mention, the winner of this region is usually used as an appetizer for one of the teams from the east anyways.

Cause the only good AA teams come from chatanooga and knoxville, sure there are other respectable teams, CPA you are not one of them, hume-fogg, and ezell-harding, nor are you one of them, East rules AA the last 4 championships, CAK 3 and lenoir city both from knoxville and with the addition of knox catholic to AA theres sure to be another trophy coming to k-town

Cause the only good AA teams come from chatanooga and knoxville, sure there are other respectable teams, CPA you are not one of them, hume-fogg, and ezell-harding, nor are you one of them, East rules AA the last 4 championships, CAK 3 and lenoir city both from knoxville and with the addition of knox catholic to AA theres sure to be another trophy coming to k-town

Knoxville or Chattanooga may very well take the state. CPA has won state before with the same coach we now have. No, we're not as big as some. A lot can happen. Good luck to your favorite team.