CPA Information

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all that i know is that they are the best team that i have ever seen. That number 32 is one amazing player. He is just all of over the field the whole game.

Who else have you seen? No offense to CPA (because I think they are having a great season) but I'd be curious to know.

Itsaboutthegame10, did your team fail to go anywhere this year or are you a guy now in college whose only athletic outlet is intramurals? You do nothing but slam this 9AA district.

naw im neither, im one of those guys you wish you could have been, playing D1 against teams like Indiana, Maryland, and Notre Dame, and im just saying the district isnt very strong, my highschool team walked through all the way to state my sophmore, junior, and senior years. And as for the LC and CAK comment, CAK deserved a better game in state than CCS, and we beat LC twice last year and CAK once, so yeah the "west" dominates in state championships, but what can you do when you get screwed, and CPA wont do anything special