CPA Information

Gerry Bertier

Sounds like a bunch of bs excuses to me, I guess you're just upset that you lost. Anyway, good luck for the rest of your season and hopefully you make it to state. But it won't really matter if you do, because IF you get there you will get DOMINATED by a team from the east. :o

&... How long did it take you to come up with dollywood comment?jw ...what literary genius

yea their all a bunch of bs excuses just ask page...who is ranked higher than pigeon the forge in state rankings...which cpa crushed handily at least 6-0...(much love to the patriots tho)...cpa pigeon forge again would not be a contest WHATSOEVER...kinda like a georgia tennessee game...cpa has already experieced teams from the east in a ccs tournament (which they sat out three starters with minor injuries in prep. for their first of 12 straight distict wins the next week)...and they STILL played chatt. christ. 1-0 a late clutch goal that was scored in the last 6 min. of the game...cpa was also only down 1-0 to the dream knox cath. team @ half time...and kept it that way until the last 10 min of the game when knox cath. scored 2 qwik goals...neither of those games by looking at the scores and circumstances were hardly won by DOMINATION oh wise one...cpa has infinite amounts of respect for ALL the teams in the east...but they have also proven they can hang with them having 3 all district players out...n try this for literary genius...U ARE A VOL fan...U have NO PRIDE WHATSOEVER...UT lost to the VANDERBILT COMMODORES...cpa is the underdog in EVERY situation...they could go 20-0 in the district and region and still be looked down on and have been from the very beginning...they def didnt come into this season ranked number two in the state just to end and sub .500...theyve fought hard for everything theyve done and should be proud...a state berth, esp. after not even being thought of as a force after losing 12 seniors last year, would be a tremendous accomplishment for a team with with a fresh. soph. and juniors (4 starting seniors--5 alltogether)...and with the way they have rolled through the district and region untouched a state berth is MORE than likely...cpa WILL surprise a lot of ppl...again much respect to the boys of east n good luck...and maybe next year the vols will win 6 games...good luck to them too :o

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

settle down, im not bashing, i thought we were allowed to state opinions on here, i have plenty to do with it because my dad is a coach of one of the teams in the district, the district isnt very strong, how can you say it is when the last state championship was in 99, and there werent many from our district before that, theres ur stat pal, and soccer isnt all about stats anyway, people can tell how a team is by watching them play. Atleast i can, i dunno about you, but CPA has two decent players in midfield and a runner up top, a team with organization and some skilled players would beat them easily(AKA CAK)

ahem...tru the district is not very good but even through that cpa couldve come down to that level of play...instead the kept their own standard of play and did very well...but one year should not discredit the entire district since 1999...good gawd son it sounds like ur from FRA if not whatever but that/ur team last year was just the heaven sent dream team...if i started going through their roster...just the memories...even as a spectator i just got over those nightnare losses...and FRA the year before that (04)...even cpa had state bound teams in 00 and 02 as well, i believe...so our district has been very consistent in creating and sending state tourney worthy teams...just no luck since 99, oh well its soccer and i think last years FRA team proves u never can tell...cpa has a strong defense and great keeper which has not let up a goal in 4 contest...theyve got two if not the strongest central mids in the region (14,9) and no one has been able to stop their speedster at outside right mid (13)...not to mention the speed to get it dont uptop as well in num. 17 and 11 is one of the most consistent players in the state...maybe i am over rating them but as far as their district and region records prove they havent given me a reason not too...a team with organization and "some skilled players" would not beat them easily because thats the type of team they are...a team with exceptional organization and exceptional skill would have to bring their A game to beat them...and even that would be a pure dog fight till the end...

well pigeon forge and cpa both arent very good so it might have been a good game. CPA is an ok size team, then dont play good soccer but they will probably win because the region is so bad. They wont be a force in state.

ok if this is not bashingthen what is. when you get on all you have to say is first CPA stinks. then if we are winning then you say the district stinks. and then you say everyone we will face till state stinks and thats the only reason we will make it there. you know mcdonald I dont remember you saying the district stunk last year when yall went to the state games. so please dont try and come back to high school like uncle rico live with your loses and let us play our games and one more thing your dad coaching FRA has nothing to do with you. so dont try and say it does.

ok if this is not bashingthen what is. when you get on all you have to say is first CPA stinks. then if we are winning then you say the district stinks. and then you say everyone we will face till state stinks and thats the only reason we will make it there. you know mcdonald I dont remember you saying the district stunk last year when yall went to the state games. so please dont try and come back to high school like uncle rico live with your loses and let us play our games and one more thing your dad coaching FRA has nothing to do with you. so dont try and say it does.

no the district has never been that good, i mean, our starters last year only got to play about a half each game due how bad some of the teams were. I mean, besides CPA, each game was a walk, its always a good game against CPA because the intensity runs high, i dont know how you can tell me that ur district semifinal, region semifinal, and substate game is a difficult game, and how did CPA have trouble with that hume fogg team this year in the final. I heard the goal shouldnt have even happened. and how does my dad coaching fra not have anything to do with me, and i did play there pal, so it has everything to do with me, so i wish you luck in state where you will play some real competition.

no the district has never been that good, i mean, our starters last year only got to play about a half each game due how bad some of the teams were. I mean, besides CPA, each game was a walk, its always a good game against CPA because the intensity runs high, i dont know how you can tell me that ur district semifinal, region semifinal, and substate game is a difficult game, and how did CPA have trouble with that hume fogg team this year in the final. I heard the goal shouldnt have even happened. and how does my dad coaching fra not have anything to do with me, and i did play there pal, so it has everything to do with me, so i wish you luck in state where you will play some real competition.

Why not focus on Big East Soccer. FRA dominance in Nashvegas is over. When FRA cannot beat BA in soccer...the times are a changing. This is only an observation, but I wish you the best.