Sophomores

onemanteam17

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos the best sophomore players in the state?(this year) can anyone come up with a top 10?

Elias Groft from Portland is a good one. This is his first year playing organized competitive soccer, and he is one of the top goal scorers in his region and probably more. He has 20 goals on the year, in a fairly balanced offense. He works hard for the full 80 minutes and gets numerous goals off of his persistence. He will definitely be one to watch in the future.

Joseph Muth on Farragut, starting right back. Incredible in the air, has scored 5 or 6 this year on corners alone, and plays huge in the back.

Christian Kurth from USJ at left back has been quite a successful player this year... Nick Desio Madison Academic HS left back has also been influential to madison this year... Derek Ahn from Martin westview is quite a talent up front and is a threat going forward... those are some good players from the west that are sophomores

most of the tnfc '90 players plus most tn odp '90 players who are sophmores plus david haba, camden and if i left neone out let me kno, but those r pretty much the best sophmores n the state nd u can tell by their acheivements outside of hs soccer, you kno who u guys are. . .

Alexander darsinos MBA by far the best sophomore in the state hands down

i play with alex and i agree, he's a very good player. but you have to include stephen morrisey. i think him and alex are equally good. every time stephen steps on the field, he gets better. hes just so consistently good. as for alex, he's just very tricky. he knows how to beat you and score. thats wuts so good about alex, he scores consistently. those 2 are the best in state.....and they play on the same club team haha.