District Honors

Hchskeeper

I was just wondering how all district players are picked etc. Only me and our goalie made it from our team and Adam Meholic #5 and Jake Vanderburg#3 are probably two of the best players in our district and did not make it.

your team gets a certain number of players based on where you finished in the district. if it truly was the best players in the district no matter the team, pretty much every player would have been from Clarksville and Rossview from that district.

Edited by utsoccer87

The way they pick players for district is that their coach will put their name on the board and all of the coaches vote for that player. Just because a player is excellent in footwork, scoring,etc it is also how he plays the game. Is he a team player? Does he gripe all the time during the game? Does he bark at the officials all the time? Does he show disrespect for the coach and other players? Does he show up at practice on time? Other coaches know all of this and win it comes to voting for a district player, it all comes into play.

I was just wondering how all district players are picked etc. Only me and our goalie made it from our team and Adam Meholic #5 and Jake Vanderburg#3 are probably two of the best players in our district and did not make it.