USJ vs. Dyersburg

frankiec996

i asked christian kurth if he was playing any longer on sunday at church, and he said lucas is not playing unless usj losses in tennis... so no not as far as i know of is he playing any longer

he didn't seem to move much in madison's game against usj-even though he does have a gun for a kick if you give him room to pull the trigger and shoot. minus that kick he's was lazy. D-burg's field would wear him out

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridgeway went to dyersburg and put up 3 goals in the first 10 minutes then slacked and let dyersburg back into it with a final 3-2 after half they came out hard and didnt stop till that final whistle if dyersburg goes into the USJ game with the mentality of the second half they will have this game

Ridgeway went to dyersburg and put up 3 goals in the first 10 minutes then slacked and let dyersburg back into it with a final 3-2 after half they came out hard and didnt stop till that final whistle if dyersburg goes into the USJ game with the mentality of the second half they will have this game

That game is on our minds every time we play...

Edited by manU721

That game is on our minds every time we play...

good luck tonight to all the d-burg players-we know how hard you've all worked and how much you want this win. we are all proud of everything you've worked to accomplished and all the hurdles you've all overcome the last 5 years to get this far!! :thumb:

good luck tonight to all the d-burg players-we know how hard you've all worked and how much you want this win. we are all proud of everything you've worked to accomplished and all the hurdles you've all overcome the last 5 years to get this far!! :D

question... is the game at dyersburg's highschool or middle school? and it is at 7 right guys? because i am pretty sure if it is at 7 i am makin the trip to see this

question... is the game at dyersburg's highschool or middle school? and it is at 7 right guys? because i am pretty sure if it is at 7 i am makin the trip to see this

The game is at 7:00 at the

Dyersburg Middle School

Soccer:

Take 412 to Dyersburg/Trenton exit

Turn left into East Court Street (hwy 104)

Take a right at first stop light onto Frank Maynard Blvd.

School is on the right

Dyersburg-1 USJ-3

Pathetic calling was enough to bring down the Trojans. I like to think of myself as a fan who can see the good and bad calls and not be biased about them, and I thought tonight was a disgrace. While USJ did have good ball control, all three of their goals came off questionable calls which gave them two free kicks and a penatly kick.

Okay, Okay, I guess you could just tell me, "That is how the game is played." I will tell you what. I will give you those goals. Lets look at the Dyersburg's offense. They hammered the USJ defense time and time again. Unforunantly, this did little good because USJ was allowed to throw, trip, and tackle the Trojan offense whenever they got close. If you tally the 2 or 3 penalty kicks Dyersburg should of had, it makes a big difference.

USJ is a good team, I will give them that. They made some great plays, and I hope they do well in their upcoming games. Tonight, however, I thought a better Dyersburg wasn't even given a chance to win.

Looks like the Trojans will just have to work a little harder to make it to state.

Dyersburg-1 USJ-3

Pathetic calling was enough to bring down the Trojans. I like to think of myself as a fan who can see the good and bad calls and not be biased about them, and I thought tonight was a disgrace. While USJ did have good ball control, all three of their goals came off questionable calls which gave them two free kicks and a penatly kick.

Okay, Okay, I guess you could just tell me, "That is how the game is played." I will tell you what. I will give you those goals. Lets look at the Dyersburg's offense. They hammered the USJ defense time and time again. Unforunantly, this did little good because USJ was allowed to throw, trip, and tackle the Trojan offense whenever they got close. If you tally the 2 or 3 penalty kicks Dyersburg should of had, it makes a big difference.

USJ is a good team, I will give them that. They made some great plays, and I hope they do well in their upcoming games. Tonight, however, I thought a better Dyersburg wasn't even given a chance to win.

Looks like the Trojans will just have to work a little harder to make it to state.

really, there were no questionable calls in the game, there was one penalty that dyersburg should have gotten, and 2 usj should have gotten, one they did get... but the free kicks were a bit of magic from no where, probably was not meant, but it happens... i think usj fully deserved to win, dyersburg did not put their chances away, i was actually going for dyersburg by the way, so you cant say i was going for usj, i wanted to play usj on saturday night, looks like we will be playing dyersburg, should be a FANTASTIC game

The bruins are on a roll. With a solid defense, a solid goalkeeper, and an excellent front line, the trojans are going to have a tough game.

I predict USJ 3 Dyersburg 1

Man, are you psychic or what? Way to go USJ!! I guess coaching did make that big of a difference!! :thumb: