Will Mccallie win state this year finaly?

OlBlue

However McCallie just did not have the power that BA had and neither did MBA however these two school also do not have an athletic director that has been accused of a lot of shady actions. Everyone at the state meet saw McCallie and MBA showing good sportsmanship. They are two honest programs that have very good athletes. BA won the state title, be happy, however they did not work any harder that any athlete at that track meet.

I'm not sure I understand why almost everytime BA wins a state title somebody has to open this old can of worms. I really don't think we need to go there.

It is pathetic that still an individual from BA has to get on a web site and belittle McCallie School and tell us that we did not win because we did not over come adversity.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I was in no way trying to belittle McCallie and their efforts in region and state. McCallie ran great last night and put up a good competition. I was only giving props to BA being able to overcome their adversity and claim a 4th straight. I probably should have been more clear on that.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

however these two school also do not have an athletic director that has been accused of a lot of shady actions

oh man hold your horses! the AD has never been found guilty. accused is one thing. even the MBA and McCallie AD's have been accused of things. except neither of the 3 have been found guilty about anything. if you want to talk about the BA vs TSSAA thing then go find a topic wherever it is.

Yes adversity is absolutly one thing a team must over come and McCallie did. In no way did McCallie complain about their road to the state meet. However McCallie just did not have the power that BA had and neither did MBA however these two school also do not have an athletic director that has been accused of a lot of shady actions. Everyone at the state meet saw McCallie and MBA showing good sportsmanship. They are two honest programs that have very good athletes. BA won the state title, be happy, however they did not work any harder that any athlete at that track meet. It is pathetic that still an individual from BA has to get on a web site and belittle McCallie School and tell us that we did not win because we did not over come adversity.

Go [/b]McCallie!!, Go MBA, Go Bayor, Go all school that give an honest effort and do so with there head up high and are kind to other people along the way.

If you want to be a jerk. Go elsewhere please.

The Athletic Director of McCallie has never been accused of anything. You need to understand that it is not an ordinary thing that an AD get accused of such actions. It is rare and McCallie has not been accused of anything of the sort. However let me clarify, I do not think that BA did not deserve to win Friday and I am no saying they cheated. Those individuals deserve to be congradulated. But, McCallie did go through a lot and they were on the edge of winning the schools FIRST state title. It just stunk seeing people like Andrew Coyle, Edwin Jones and many other seniors at McCallie walk away from their careers empty handed and in Coyle's situation never to run again, and for those indvuauals to get on this website and see their hard work being belittled.

Quit the crying Sprintfest. If your telling me those guys would have made a 50 point difference, your crazy.

Also, if you want to discuss adversity BA did the same in overcoming it. Ross went down for the count in decathalon and 110s and 300IMs which would have been another 25 points at least. So look at it this way, your lucky to only have lost by 50.

No one is belittling McCallie's hard work so get over yourself. Every team in the state works their butts off to get to the top. BA has done it for four years, thats impressive. If you didn't want to walk away empty handed, you should have trained harder.