Fastest Soccer player in the state?

onemanteam17

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden Brown, he plays for Ultralions club in Knoxville.. not sure about high school

isn't he a sophmore?

why doesn't that age group make a "super" team. Combine the best of the Arsenal and the best of the Ultralions, they would have a very strong team against anybody.

i think all knoxville should do that, my age group would benefit by it and maybe put up a contest with TNFC.

isn't he a sophmore?

why doesn't that age group make a "super" team. Combine the best of the Arsenal and the best of the Ultralions, they would have a very strong team against anybody.

i think all knoxville should do that, my age group would benefit by it and maybe put up a contest with TNFC.

Combination was accomplished in Knoxville with the KYSRL Warriors '84 and Smoky Mtn. Arsenal '84 merging with the immediate result of two state championships (U-16 and U-19). KYSRL Warriors '86 and Smoky Mountain Laser '86 combined into Diadora Impact '86 and won four state championships (U-14, 16, 17 and 18) and were the finalist at U-15. Both of those teams were highly ranked nationally before everyone left for college (i.e. top 20 in both National polls).

Tin-Man, you are absolutely correct about the benefits of cooperation, especially in a small population center like Knoxville. Unfortunately, there are currently too many turf oriented adults running the clubs and protecting their own interests to gain the cooperation you need to accomplish successful team mergers. Too bad for the players. :o

Combination was accomplished in Knoxville with the KYSRL Warriors '84 and Smoky Mtn. Arsenal '84 merging with the immediate result of two state championships (U-16 and U-19). KYSRL Warriors '86 and Smoky Mountain Laser '86 combined into Diadora Impact '86 and won four state championships (U-14, 16, 17 and 18) and were the finalist at U-15. Both of those teams were highly ranked nationally before everyone left for college (i.e. top 20 in both National polls).

Tin-Man, you are absolutely correct about the benefits of cooperation, especially in a small population center like Knoxville. Unfortunately, there are currently too many turf oriented adults running the clubs and protecting their own interests to gain the cooperation you need to accomplish successful team mergers. Too bad for the players. :o

sometimes it seems that the parents of players hate each other more than the players do. I just think that parents get too involved with politics, the kids will get along just fine. if they truly want to win they will accept any player that is good enough for the team.

Here in Knoxville, soccer is becoming more popular and competetitive, we need to pull the best from everywhere for the good of the players, clubs, and city.

Maybe i will try doing that when i get back.

isn't he a sophmore?

He is a junior and he plays for karns. The reason why the ultralions and the arsenal dont combine is because the coaches wont agree on who will take over the team. Both Burak Er (ultralions coach) and Kyle McCoy (arsenal coach) arent willing to just give their teams up. But after this years state tournament Burak is leaving the ultralions so i would probably say that the merge of the two teams will happen this summer.

But after this years state tournament Burak is leaving the ultralions so i would probably say that the merge of the two teams will happen this summer.

well that would be best any way, maybe they should just find a coach that everyone can agree on.

It seems selfish for the both of them to want "the better players" they could make a division one and division two team and give one team to each, this way they can scrimmage eachother whenever they want, and have stop action play. which really helps (in my opinion).

p.s. last i heard Hans was coaching the Arsenal, did that change?

Edited by Tin-Man

Yeah i think Camden Brown is faster thank anyone mentioned on this forum yet. And Tin Man, the players on the Ultra Lions and the players on the Arsenal are all like best friends. Its all the parents and coaches. This off season it may not be the lions merging with the arsenal, but there is going to be HUGE team movement this off season. Alot of parents are going to have to stink up their pride, and just let the players do what they want.