D II State

godawgsblue

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

Man it stinks we are in AAA and not middle school division...we would def win that. no problem....Our #6 player could play top 3 on ANY middle school team :thumb:

This is just stupid to talk about. Sure if we played in AAA (meaning Webb) we would probably be the favorites to win, but we aren't. We are in DII and that is how it has always been. I don't want to move down a division just to have more success. I would rather work harder so that we can have success in our division. I agree with nation supp that this talk doesn't matter... We are in DII and will never be in AAA.

And Cutters... Are you always this big of jerk to everyone? It is completely unnecessary to constintely be making sarcastic remarks to everything someone from Webb says. Be a little more like nation supp and show a little class.

Guest Cutters Crazies
And Cutters... Are you always this big of jerk to everyone?

nation_supp would you like to respond to that question? I feel I'm a lil too biased to give a good answer ;)

and btw stupid remarks such as capn's will always get a stupid reply :rolleyes:

Edited by Cutters Crazies

nation_supp would you like to respond to that question? I feel I'm a lil too biased to give a good answer :D

and btw stupid remarks such as capn's will always get a stupid reply ;)

to answer your question, shims, yes, cutters is always pretty much a jerk to everyone so i would get used to it if i were you :rolleyes:

i dont think its a stupid comment. Im just mad we lose 2 matches all year and we dont get to go to state. Webb doesnt recruit kids, so we are left to get lucky and have great kids come play here. im sry for that comment, i was just a little frusrated about the situation

Edited by -=Cptn.Crunk=-

Guest Cutters Crazies

k :)...

btw capn...nobody said you couldn't recruit. Its kinda like Charles Barkely described his days at Auburn and in the SEC..."Its the SEC, if you aint cheating you aint trying to win"..

You are in D2 and if you aren't trying to recruit then you aren't trying to win. :(

Edited by Cutters Crazies