Division II State Tourney

midtnsportsfan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put up the brackets and let everyone else discuss and debate.

QUARTERFINALS (Next Wednesday)

BRACKET ONE

CBHS(H) vs. MBA

4:00 p.m. Field #6

Baylor(H) vs. Ryan

6:30 p.m. Field #6

BRACKET TWO

BGA(H) vs. Briarcrest

4:30 p.m. Field #7

MUS(H) vs. McCallie

7:00 p.m. Field #7

well i thought mba was out, mayb iw as wrong but if they are still alive, they sure have their work cut out for them against cbhs

for mba to win darsinos will have to have the game of his life and he could very well do it seeing as he is one of the best players in the state.

well i thought mba was out, mayb iw as wrong but if they are still alive, they sure have their work cut out for them against cbhs

for mba to win darsinos will have to have the game of his life and he could very well do it seeing as he is one of the best players in the state.

Too bad he already had the game of his life tonight. MBA won 5-3 and Alex had all five.

MBA has a tough draw, but they play very well as a "team". If BGA plays like they have the last two games, they will be in the final. I look for Ryan to give Baylor all the want. I beleive that MBA could pull the upset. Good luck to all the guys from middle tennessee.

Nothing against Baylor (I haven't even seen them play), but they better be ready come next Wednesday. I believe that Ryan will come out very strong and play with more intensity than they have had all season (and that is saying something).

it was a good finishing game not a great game dont count me out against cbhs, it should be a game, does neone have info on them i heard they lost two players to injuries?

Good question, this could explain the close scores with Briacrest and MUS in the region tourney.

CBHS vs. MBA

Baylor vs. Ryan

BGA vs. Briarcrest

MUS vs. McCallie

CBHS vs Baylor

BGA vs MUS

CBHS vs BGA

CBHS Champs

*Baylor/Ryan could go either way

I know you picked who you think will win, but you did it the easy way. There has to be at least one upset in there. Teams tend to play harder when they are faced with elimination.

no they had all their players, one of the cbhs defenders had a cast on his hand however. All teams from the west should be ready...i look forward to an intense end to this season.

then what happened, cause 2-1 nd one own goal is alot different then the 4-1 score earlier on, cbhs two last scores just dont seem to impress me at all. PLus they beat that briarcrest team 8-0 earlier on, i might be wrong but it just doesnt seem right. . .

Edited by vasilios