A/AA boys state running events

The meet will be won be either Page, Mitchell, or maybe even FRA. FRA's best shot is beating Page in the distance events. If they don't do that it will be extremely tough. Page and Mitchell will be fighting it out between eachother in what will be a very very tight meet. It should be exciting!

elizabethtown actually has a very good chance to win it if jaynes can get 28 pts in the ditance events then a good showing in the 4x4. Then if their hurdler and thrower perform like they have them they good get over 60 pts and b in the running as well. and u can never count out chattanooga brainerd either even without adrian bentley

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elizabethtown actually has a very good chance to win it if jaynes can get 28 pts in the ditance events then a good showing in the 4x4. Then if their hurdler and thrower perform like they have them they good get over 60 pts and b in the running as well. and u can never count out chattanooga brainerd either even without adrian bentley

It would take all around exceptional performances for those to occur, but its the state meet, you never know what could happen! We can toss e-town's hopes into the distance category which will make it all the more interesting! Brainerd will have a tougher road, but they qualified a lot of people

It would take all around exceptional performances for those to occur, but its the state meet, you never know what could happen! We can toss e-town's hopes into the distance category which will make it all the more interesting! Brainerd will have a tougher road, but they qualified a lot of people

any body know the A/AA 3200 results yet

any body know the A/AA 3200 results yet

IIRC

JJaynes won coming from behind with a low 9:50s time

Oliver Central was 2nd (I think thats the school)

Russell Rodewald was 3rd with a 9:53 I think

Michael Bailey was 4th with a 10:2x low

Libscomb was 5th

Two more guys were towards the 11 minute mark, maybe over.

Joseph Pair collapsed (Presumably from the heat, but I am not sure at all) Hopefully he is alright. If anyone knows anything, please clue us in.

Josh Jaynes - ETown - 9:49

David Clabo - Gat. Pitt. - 9:49

Russell - FRA - 9:53 or so

Michael Bailey - FRA - 10:25

Ryan Johnson - Lip. - 10:3x or something around there

yes Joseph Pair I believe was in the fight for the lead and collapsed due to dehydration and heat exaustion. You hate to see that from such a good runner.

Congrats on Josh for screwing up for 6 laps and then running a great last lap to win. (You know what I mean. :lol: )

IIRC

JJaynes won coming from behind with a low 9:50s time

Oliver Central was 2nd (I think thats the school)

Russell Rodewald was 3rd with a 9:53 I think

Michael Bailey was 4th with a 10:2x low

Libscomb was 5th

Two more guys were towards the 11 minute mark, maybe over.

Joseph Pair collapsed (Presumably from the heat, but I am not sure at all) Hopefully he is alright. If anyone knows anything, please clue us in.

the lipscomb runner was damon varble not ryan johnson