2006 NBA Draft Lottery

Reddick will not be that good in the Pros....Morrison will be much more successful....I look for the Raptors to take Aldridge from Texas.....

Oh I know he want be, but the man can shoot and be used to help the Bulls win.

Adam Morrison

Kirk Hinrich

Tyson Chandler

Ben Gordon

Andres Noicioni

Luol Deng

JJ Reddick

That would be a great nucleus of young players.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Oh I know he want be, but the man can shoot and be used to help the Bulls win.

Adam Morrison

Kirk Hinrich

Tyson Chandler

Ben Gordon

Andres Noicioni

Luol Deng

JJ Reddick

That would be a great nucleus of young players.

theres no way the Bulls could get Reddick and Morrison, Reddick is a top ten player.

Edited by dare_2_dream

Guest dare_2_dream

I doubt he gets selected in the top 15 much less the top 10....

Best shooter in the Nation wont be selected in the top 10? He has NBA range, without a doubt ...

Guest dare_2_dream

I know he is a great shooter but a bunch of NBA scouts have said that his style of play will not make it into the NBA.....

hm. we will see in time, i think anytime someone can shoot like he can ... he will be effective in the NBA especially if he is teamed up with a good post player

hm. we will see in time, i think anytime someone can shoot like he can ... he will be effective in the NBA especially if he is teamed up with a good post player

From watching him all I can tell he can do is shoot the jumper....In NBA you have to be able to Drive to goal and be able to distribute the ball and I don't remember Reddick being very good at either.....

Guest dare_2_dream

From watching him all I can tell he can do is shoot the jumper....In NBA you have to be able to Drive to goal and be able to distribute the ball and I don't remember Reddick being very good at either.....

He is a GREAT free throw shooter too, which means he must be attacking the rim some. He has gotten better at driving over the last season. He will only continue to improve too.

Guest dare_2_dream

I hope your right, but I think he will get drafted..I just don't think it will be in the top 10 or maybe not until the 20's.....

I think he will be, just because of his ability to stretch out defenses with his long range. He will make an impact in the NBA and will help out a team with a good post presence because teams will have to respect his JJ's jumper. He also will work hard to be one of the best, and when its all said and done ... he will be.