2006 NBA Draft Lottery

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland drafted Shannon Brown out of Michigan St...a very good pick.

I was pleased with Clevelands draft. They also picked up Daniel Gibson from Texas who if he stayed in school could have been a lottery pick in the next few years.

I thought Chicago had a very nice draft. New Jersey also had a very nice draft.

I thought Toronto should have traded down and still got their guy.

Houston traded Rudy Gay and Stromile Swift for Shane Battier. A good deal for Memphis.

I was pleased with Clevelands draft. They also picked up Daniel Gibson from Texas who if he stayed in school could have been a lottery pick in the next few years.

Houston traded Rudy Gay and Stromile Swift for Shane Battier. A good deal for Memphis.

Shannon Brown will fit in nice with Cleveland.

I was satisfied with Chicago's Draft. Not alot of guys with great upside in this draft, but Tyrus Thomas is one of them, It may a year or so before the bulls are comfortable even starting him, but they have a superstar in Thomas and dramatically improved their athleticism with just that pick

Thabo Selfolosha was a nice pick as well, he gives Chicago size at the guard position which they desperately needed, and a very good defender to boot. Not the greatest scorer, but thats not the important thing, whats important is that he gives Chicago some size. Although Chicago didnt get the big man they needed, there really wasnt one in this draft besides Shelden Williams that could help Chicago at the 5, but Chicago is way under the cap and will make a run at Ben Wallace and other big name centers as the free agency period is underway

Like Stephen A Smith said on draft night, Paxson has built a team worthy of a championship or 2 down the road

I was satisfied with Chicago's Draft. Not alot of guys with great upside in this draft, but Tyrus Thomas is one of them, It may a year or so before the bulls are comfortable even starting him, but they have a superstar in Thomas and dramatically improved their athleticism with just that pick

Thabo Selfolosha was a nice pick as well, he gives Chicago size at the guard position which they desperately needed, and a very good defender to boot. Not the greatest scorer, but thats not the important thing, whats important is that he gives Chicago some size. Although Chicago didnt get the big man they needed, there really wasnt one in this draft besides Shelden Williams that could help Chicago at the 5, but Chicago is way under the cap and will make a run at Ben Wallace and other big name centers as the free agency period is underway

Like Stephen A Smith said on draft night, Paxson has built a team worthy of a championship or 2 down the road

Paxson is doing a decent job

Guest dare_2_dream

All of the owners and coaches need to thank the Rockets for their stupidity .. First of all, Rudy Gay is going to be an amazing talent in the NBA .. The kid is very very athletic and would have been a nice fit for the Rockets, giving TMac another scoring option beside him .. And then they trade Stromile Swift, a very good PF who is capable of being one of the NBA's elite players and what do they get in return??? Shane Battier :thumb: .. Explain please .. Battier cant give you the numbers that Swift and Gay could have provided, no way no how .. Dumb move by the Rockets ..

All of the owners and coaches need to thank the Rockets for their stupidity .. First of all, Rudy Gay is going to be an amazing talent in the NBA .. The kid is very very athletic and would have been a nice fit for the Rockets, giving TMac another scoring option beside him .. And then they trade Stromile Swift, a very good PF who is capable of being one of the NBA's elite players and what do they get in return??? Shane Battier <_< .. Explain please .. Battier cant give you the numbers that Swift and Gay could have provided, no way no how .. Dumb move by the Rockets ..

You're right I COULDN'T BELIEVE the Grizzlies pulled that one off...

Swift & Gay for Battier? A no brainer!

THE SQUAD :lol: