timbdp

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A game's never over until its over...

that being said, I can't wait to see CAK in the finals! :o

who got the goals?

Edit: A catholic/Cak final :lol: this is gonna be great!

actually this is his wife, just wanted to keep everyone posted!

Wow. How did BigG manage to get internet access on the field? Did he have someone that posted for him? That's impressive- both the updates and CAK's soccer.

it's me, his wife!! Bennett Giles had a hat trick. Thanks for all the support!

congrats coach... good luck in the finals... i am pullin for you guys

Thanks Madison! It should be a great one! It is supposed to be hot, and we play at 12:00, so I know the boys will be tired!

A special thanks to BigJExpress (my wife) for keeping the coachT addicts posted (although it WOULD have been cool to have internet access on the field). Miss you babe, hope to see you Sat!

Either way, that beautiful trophy is headed to K-town.

Thanks Madison! It should be a great one! It is supposed to be hot, and we play at 12:00, so I know the boys will be tired!

A special thanks to BigJExpress (my wife) for keeping the coachT addicts posted (although it WOULD have been cool to have internet access on the field). Miss you babe, hope to see you Sat!

Either way, that beautiful trophy is headed to K-town.

Big G

Will J be keeping us posted on Saturday or is she making the trip down to support her Hubby? I couldn't put Big in front of J because I already made that mistake with my girls team.

Big G

Will J be keeping us posted on Saturday or is she making the trip down to support her Hubby? I couldn't put Big in front of J because I already made that mistake with my girls team.

Ha! Hopefully this will be the FIRST one she will be able to see. With two kids, it was impossible to go to Memphis, but now, she is going to bring them here. So, sorry... unless Mjuhb has internet access here, you'll have to find another resource.

Ha! Hopefully this will be the FIRST one she will be able to see. With two kids, it was impossible to go to Memphis, but now, she is going to bring them here. So, sorry... unless Mjuhb has internet access here, you'll have to find another resource.

I'll find a way. Good luck to you and the lads. It's been a pleasure to watch you all play. Please be nice to the little ones on Catholic.