CBHS vs BGA

timbdp

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BGA 3-2

2:30 central

the way the two teams have been playing lately im going to have to go w/ bga; however this might be the time for cbhs to show teams that they are deservably 1st in the state out of all divisions, or in the nation. . . so both teams with a lot to play for, maybe to much pressure on cbhs that might be the deciding factor

the way the two teams have been playing lately im going to have to go w/ bga; however this might be the time for cbhs to show teams that they are deservably 1st in the state out of all divisions, or in the nation. . . so both teams with a lot to play for, maybe to much pressure on cbhs that might be the deciding factor

CBHS 3-1 over BGA

cbhs 2 bga 2 goes to pk's...either team could win

I have not seen BGA, but I was lucky enough to watch CB in Knoxville earlier this year. They walked thru Farragut, Bearden, and Catholic like they were middle school teams. All their players are very comfortable on the ball and they move it better than any team I have seen all year.

With that being said BGA must be a pretty good team and they are finding the back of the net with ease. Should be a good game and may be the best game of the weekend. Finals are unpredictable and both teams will leave it on the field, but I will go with CB on this one.

All I will say is that this is potentially the best game anyone will see all year. Brothers is VERY, VERY, good and will be looking to finish a perfect season. BGA has been playing very well this year and is only looking better as the season comes to a close.

These two teams + the environment + the stakes = a very good game of soccer.

If you were there for the MUS BGA game then you would've seen that the score did not show the level of play by both teams. I'm going to give CBHS the go ahead since i'v played against both BGA and CBHS. BGA might have the scores to think they are better, but the play of CBHS, in my opinion, is still higher than BGA's,