World Cup Predictions

ndsoccer

In the USA group I think they will win the group and the Italians will finish second, and the Czechs are just way to overrated. I hope England takes it all, even though Brazil is a great team I'd hate to see them win, if England doesn't win, I hope that either the Netherlands or Argentina wins. I hope Germany gets knocked out in the group stage, but they have a pretty easy group and they're playing at home so I can see them making it atleast to the semis. Here is a cool website that let's make your own bracket. http://foetaige.com/worldcup/

Edited by maky142

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Italy no good? Are the Czechs overrated? How many world cups has the US won? I am telling you, this group is by far the hardest because of the amount of talent that is in this group. I just dont know if the US can handle the pressure. Also, why was Italy picked as one of the 8 top teams when it came to drawings?... :lol:

It is important for all in this group to try and come 1st. 2nd place keeps you alive, but in all likelihood has the team playing Brazil in the first game of the next round.

I too have a sneaky suspicion that Italy may well not make it through this group. Over the last few years, I have thought them to be not very creative on offense and are not playing the same style of soccer that served them well in the 80's and early 90's.

Everyone on this forum has gone mad, we have not proved anything. The italians not that good???? are you crazy they are sick. This is their best team for the past 2 world cups. Czechs are not overrated, they have injuries, but they have so many great players it shouldnt matter. Ghana is the best african team no doubt. we dont play african teams often so i dont know how this will turn out. MLS players do not play the competition the italians czechs play, its that simple. when the u.s. plays internationals they rarely play a great euro or south american team and if they do they get spanked. playing cuba, jamaica, costa rica, central american countries has not prepared us for the world cup. Winning those games mean nothing. We will have to play incredible to win any games and any other team will have to play awful.

Everyone on this forum has gone mad, we have not proved anything. The italians not that good???? are you crazy they are sick. This is their best team for the past 2 world cups. Czechs are not overrated, they have injuries, but they have so many great players it shouldnt matter. Ghana is the best african team no doubt. we dont play african teams often so i dont know how this will turn out. MLS players do not play the competition the italians czechs play, its that simple. when the u.s. plays internationals they rarely play a great euro or south american team and if they do they get spanked. playing cuba, jamaica, costa rica, central american countries has not prepared us for the world cup. Winning those games mean nothing. We will have to play incredible to win any games and any other team will have to play awful.

last world cup:

1)beat portugal in group stage

2)lost to germany 1-0(could have been 1-1 but the hand ball wasnt called)

yeah i guess you're right, we sure do get spanked by good euro teams........

this is the best Italian team in years! HA! EVERY expert says this is the worst Italian team ever. yes ever. They play without passion, and the talent of the individuals is more important to them than the overall success of the team. The Czechs are no more talented then the US, and they are constantly battling with injuries, which will kill team chemistry. Ghana is the best african team? They were going to put Freddy Adu on the starting team, if that tells you something. No, no Ivory Coast and Tunisia are much better. And Essien is as overrated as they come, 1 goal in his entire premiership career. He is another 43 million pound mistake. You obviously dont pay attention to now, you just look at a name and pee your pants. 'Oh no, Italy! the Czechs!' Just names that dont mean a thing, the US can play with these teams. And the mere fact that your name is 'arsenalisgarbage' should discredit everything you say since they went to the Champions League Final.

1)Brazil

2)France

3)England-*provided that rooney recovers*

4)Argentina

5)Germany

6)U.S

i dont think the recovery of rooney is as important to england as people are making it sound. dont get me wrong, he would make a huge impact in games if he were on the field but watching them in their last couple warm-up friendlies they seem fine. sure, they might have played jamaica and hungary but still beckham's crosses were dead on. every time he had a corner or free kick they had a chance to score. crouch is starting to find his form at the right time. i think england is my favorite to win the whole thing, having rooney on the field would only make them more of a favorite.

and also, after watching the morocco game i thought the US was gonna get embarassed in germany. now that i think about it, there is little or no pressure on the US at all. everyone is picking against them. instead everyone is picking italy to take the group, therefore putting pressure on italy to win the group. and we all know how italy performs under pressure.......(hint 2002 world cup).

this is the best Italian team in years! HA! EVERY expert says this is the worst Italian team ever. yes ever. They play without passion, and the talent of the individuals is more important to them than the overall success of the team. The Czechs are no more talented then the US, and they are constantly battling with injuries, which will kill team chemistry. Ghana is the best african team? They were going to put Freddy Adu on the starting team, if that tells you something. No, no Ivory Coast and Tunisia are much better. And Essien is as overrated as they come, 1 goal in his entire premiership career. He is another 43 million pound mistake. You obviously dont pay attention to now, you just look at a name and pee your pants. 'Oh no, Italy! the Czechs!' Just names that dont mean a thing, the US can play with these teams. And the mere fact that your name is 'arsenalisgarbage' should discredit everything you say since they went to the Champions League Final.

Ivory coast is the best team from Africa, and showed it in beating romania and sudan and narrowly losing to spain.