Best Summer League Teams

Now also in the mix Corey and Chris Hale of Harpeth.

Sounds like a stout team, I talked to Erland last week about baseball and basketball. Didnt he go to cambellesville two fridays ago? Are they interested in him they should be if ther not. Are their going to be any other players on this team, like Fiser maybe or just anybody else??

Pomeroy and Birdwell are two great players as well, is Golden Tate a senior this year or graduated???

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a stout team, I talked to Erland last week about baseball and basketball. Didnt he go to cambellesville two fridays ago? Are they interested in him they should be if ther not. Are their going to be any other players on this team, like Fiser maybe or just anybody else??

Pomeroy and Birdwell are two great players as well, is Golden Tate a senior this year or graduated???

Golden Tate is in the class of 2007 as is Pomeroy and Birdwell. Look for Tate to try and play football & baseball in college. I wouldn't be shocked to see him drafted in the top 10 rounds due to his pure athletic ability. JMO, but Pomeroy probably has the ability to go Juco and Birdwell has the ability to play at a good NAIA or a low level D1 school.

Edited by cbg

Erland will either got to Faulkner University or Campbellsville University to pitch, I think Basketball is out of the question now. Which I think is best. We want Fiser to play and he would be in the rotation as the number 3 or 4 pitcher, behind Van Fleteran and Erland. But I dont know if he would want to do it.

cbg, who are you and where are you from?

Edited by straightbill307

• 3 weeks later...

The East Tennessee Prospects were not even going to have a team this year, but decided at the last minute to play in a few tournaments, and picked up a few players. One game does not mean anything, just ask Farragut!

i wouldnt worry about farragut i would worry how maryville is not going to get killed next year

Well, supposedly the East Tn Prospects were suppose 2 run the show in this part of the area, but last weekend, The All-Star Sports beat them 7-4. All Star Sports real summer name will be the Smoky Mountain Prospects...so be on the lookout 4 them.

i dont remember what happened that game but it was one of our first so it wasnt our best. but i can remember the game at carson newman when we won by 10+

i dont remember what happened that game but it was one of our first so it wasnt our best. but i can remember the game at carson newman when we won by 10+

u pick up some very good players for that tourny. that won that game for u and also we did not have kragen on the mound which shut uall down the first game.

u pick up some very good players for that tourny. that won that game for u and also we did not have kragen on the mound which shut uall down the first game.

who did we pick up that game? we picked up the catcher but he didnt even do anything really. everybody else still plays with us

• 3 months later...

Golden Tate is in the class of 2007 as is Pomeroy and Birdwell. Look for Tate to try and play football & baseball in college. I wouldn't be shocked to see him drafted in the top 10 rounds due to his pure athletic ability. JMO, but Pomeroy probably has the ability to go Juco and Birdwell has the ability to play at a good NAIA or a low level D1 school.

CBG, both Pomeroy and Birdwell have signed with one of the best NAIA schools in the country Trevecca Nazarene University.