• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions:

U15- KFC Liverpool

U16- TNFC 90 Blue

U17- 89 Diadora Impact

U18- TNFC 88 Premier

I think U15 and U17 are both pretty much wide open. They are both 3 horse races, in U15 Liverpool, Chaos, and Fever have a legit chance. And in U17 Impact, TNFC, and Fury.

Thats just my take on it.. We'll know 2 weeks from today

I might regret saying this, but i think that the liverpool is going to take state easliy. They also have jake holt now from the ultralions who adds a whole new dimension to there game. In the 17s im going with the Impact. and 18s i dont think TNFC will be able to pull it off this year. If they actually do a semi finals finals setup, i dont think they win it. Last year they did a point system.

the u-15 boys is between liverpool and fever and chaos. Liverpool have some very good players and so does fever. fever has won state twice and liverpool once so there is some experience there. it will just come down to who has the best team chemistry come state cup time. liverpool and fever are my favorites to meet in the finals. there are outside teams such as lakeway,fury,mfc, and tnfc, that could be sleepers and suprise some people. chaos isnt as skilled as liverpool and fever but they play extremely hard. this is their first state cup i believe so they have nothing to lose. they will come out strong against any team. good luck and get ready for state cup!

I might regret saying this, but i think that the liverpool is going to take state easliy. They also have jake holt now from the ultralions who adds a whole new dimension to there game. In the 17s im going with the Impact. and 18s i dont think TNFC will be able to pull it off this year. If they actually do a semi finals finals setup, i dont think they win it. Last year they did a point system.

why do u regret saying this

Lion10L, you must have meant the u17 tnfc b/c the u18 will NOT lose at state. i think you're forgetting one small fact......those guys finished 2nd at regionals to the eventual national champion.

ya, as much as i hate saying it, it would have to be one very very very lucky game for anyone in the U18's to beat TNFC. They are very good and have a solid player in every position and when they sub, it is almost as if nothing has changed.

ya, as much as i hate saying it, it would have to be one very very very lucky game for anyone in the U18's to beat TNFC. They are very good and have a solid player in every position and when they sub, it is almost as if nothing has changed.

TNFC will run through it with ease. The question would be: can they do as well at regionals again?

I think TNFC do not have chance in u17. They came 2nd last year becuase they had Daniel Kelly. I also heard 2 or 3 other players left TNFC. Impact will win. They won last year and they got 2 good players( I think one of them is ben bacstrom) from knoxville select. In u15, Liverpool will win easily. They won state last year and they got 4 players from Impact who came 2nd in state.

Edited by Wavecup