It show idea time

voiceofrockets

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like im a minority here. im tired of classic rock shows. IMHO i want real music. powerful brass and flying WWs. crazy awesome and hard drill and something that makes you cry in the middle. seems like some bands are putting the music to the wayside and going for popular stuff insead of the hard *corps* stuff.

You got to look at who your playing for. Since most shows are for comp. and halftime ya kinda gotta make the fans at the football games enjoy it to. Can't get to DCI on them or they are lost. I wanted to be a director when I was in school but got into broadcasting instead (stupid choice). I always wanted a friday night show and a saturday show.

• 12 years later...
On 9/20/2007 at 10:50 PM, herefortheband said:

seems like im a minority here. im tired of classic rock shows. IMHO i want real music. powerful brass and flying WWs. crazy awesome and hard drill and something that makes you cry in the middle. seems like some bands are putting the music to the wayside and going for popular stuff insead of the hard *corps* stuff.