Top Girls Soccer Players in Tennessee

mjuhb

I know that Louis (men' assistant) is now at King College as their assistant for the men's program. I don't know if that is permanent or not.

Ilovethisgame, there is actually a men's college forum:

http://college.coacht.com/boards/index.php?showforum=15

But, not very many people post there. It would be great for you to be a plus member (it's only $12 per year) and we can take this over to the guys forum.

I used to coach at Tusculum with Coach Eiskamp, and his advised "retirement" was also done with the same amount of tact and justice as Coach C's. While coaching in college again is appealing, I don't know if I would jump into that situation at T.C. Now, Carson Newman (my alma matter) is a different story!!! :angry:

(just kidding, Hoya. You can't get rid of me that easily!)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that Allen wanted to go back to Tusculum, but perhaps the pull of a Division 1 program changed his mind.

Interesting thought about Carson Newman and Coach C. Do you think he would move?

I don't know if he would move or not. Coach C's son will be a sr at G'ville next year so I'm sure that will be a consideration.

Another rumor (and I know we are way off topic here) is that the pres and AD at Tusculum may be packing their bags within the next few months.

Edited by TennTarpon

This is interesting. I was intrigued by all this and went to the Tusculum website and the story there is that the guilty parties refused to step forward and no-one would tell who the guilty parties were. Is that true? If so it sounds like there was some sort of investigation.

What is on the school's web site is controlled information provided by the school.

There was NO investigation. The AD sat the players in the men's soccer locker room and said if he didn't have names within 20 minutes the whole team would be punished. The guilty parties did not come forward. The other players had no idea who was guilty so they couldn't give him any names but they and the coaches did give him names of individuals who acted "suspiciously" during the team meetings. That was the extent of the "investigation". There was a small group of players (4) who admitted to taking small amounts of money from the players tip jar but the the person (s) who took approx 12,000. from the concession did not come forward. The AD never interrogated the "suspicious" ones.

Law enforcement was never brought in since, in an effort to take responsibility as a whole for the actions of a few, the team members collected, through various means, the entire amount (12,000) and within 24 hours was able to pay back the amount stolen. Most took money from their savings/bank accounts, some had money wired from home, others just put in all the money they had for food for the remainder of the semester. Since the money was paid back, no charges were filed.

The school's alumni - mostly men and women who played soccer at TC - have pulled 10's of thousands of dollars from the school in protest. Legal action is contemplated. The AD set himself up as judge, jury and executioner and destroyed many lives. A proper investigation would have exposed the guilty and exonerated the innocent.

Edited by Ilovethisgame

no sundays are really bad for me because i have too babysit my mom and my grandma

i could come but they would have to come too and all they do is fight

so i wouldn't be able to watch anything :thumb:

Well, if the sessions aren't too interesting, your mom & grandma could provide the entertainment.

no sundays are really bad for me because i have too babysit my mom and my grandma

i could come but they would have to come too and all they do is fight

so i wouldn't be able to watch anything :lol:

BTW, who is ranked higher, your mother or your grandmother? !)

I know that Louis (men' assistant) is now at King College as their assistant for the men's program. I don't know if that is permanent or not.

Ilovethisgame, there is actually a men's college forum:

http://college.coacht.com/boards/index.php?showforum=15

But, not very many people post there. It would be great for you to be a plus member (it's only $12 per year) and we can take this over to the guys forum.

I used to coach at Tusculum with Coach Eiskamp, and his advised "retirement" was also done with the same amount of tact and justice as Coach C's. While coaching in college again is appealing, I don't know if I would jump into that situation at T.C. Now, Carson Newman (my alma matter) is a different story!!! :thumb:

(just kidding, Hoya. You can't get rid of me that easily!)

I checked out the college forum and you are right, not many posts. I signed up as a Plus Member and if anyone is interested in more of the story - let me know and we'll move over to the boys forum. If not, we will just let this die out.

I checked out the college forum and you are right, not many posts. I signed up as a Plus Member and if anyone is interested in more of the story - let me know and we'll move over to the boys forum. If not, we will just let this die out.

Welcome to the club!!! I hope more people follow your example and become a plus member. I'll start a thread over on the guys' forum...