dobyns bennet they got a chance? and 2 great runners

dbfreshmenco

josh vasquez gots a run for the cc title this year and his team is behind him on that but db is getting better every day and riley i think will win his divension which will be strong he has more potential than any runner in tennessee along with josh vasquez he may look ethopian and run as fast but he gets better each race brought his first ever 3200 from a 10:32 to a 9:48 and who cares abouht double A no one cares bought them. exept for the twins from elizabethton. they were awesome.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

josh vasquez gots a run for the cc title this year and his team is behind him on that but db is getting better every day and riley i think will win his divension which will be strong he has more potential than any runner in tennessee along with josh vasquez he may look ethopian and run as fast but he gets better each race brought his first ever 3200 from a 10:32 to a 9:48 and who cares abouht double A no one cares bought them. exept for the twins from elizabethton. they were awesome.

josh is an exeptional runner along with riley but there are 1 year apart.

and i have to say young looks like he could get better i like that sonifeld kid from knoxville but he dosn look like he'll get much faster than a 4:25. I ran a 2:01 as a freshman last year as my name states corey o'neill so did sonfield. but i ran a 4:45 only in the mile. Dobuyns bennet will have a go i belive with oakridge this year. we will have all our 4 by 8 team in track. there is another upcoming sophmore jd hubmann and a leader upcoming senior drew jd has been getting better each day and he will compete in crosscountry for most likly a easy spot in all confrence and region and look for a top 40 finish in state hopefully. and josh is looking for a state championship. he realy is not cocky or selfish he motivates this team. we have great chemisrty as a team. hopefully we will beable to pool this one off. and riley u looked awesome in state man. u need to come to AAA and run. ull have more people to push u. db might have a chance for a top 3 finish i think also.

josh is an exeptional runner along with riley but there are 1 year apart.

and i have to say young looks like he could get better i like that sonifeld kid from knoxville but he dosn look like he'll get much faster than a 4:25. I ran a 2:01 as a freshman last year as my name states corey o'neill so did sonfield. but i ran a 4:45 only in the mile. Dobuyns bennet will have a go i belive with oakridge this year. we will have all our 4 by 8 team in track. there is another upcoming sophmore jd hubmann and a leader upcoming senior drew jd has been getting better each day and he will compete in crosscountry for most likly a easy spot in all confrence and region and look for a top 40 finish in state hopefully. and josh is looking for a state championship. he realy is not cocky or selfish he motivates this team. we have great chemisrty as a team. hopefully we will beable to pool this one off. and riley u looked awesome in state man. u need to come to AAA and run. ull have more people to push u. db might have a chance for a top 3 finish i think also.

ummm sean keveren

yes he is but alot of people think he has reached his prime for highschool as a freshman. he has put in lots of miles there. josh used to be in the band ok?he got a 10th place in the state as a sophmore when running 3 days a week? We will be running 7 days a week now. do u think thatll help his time? from mabye 18 miles a week to 45? he ran 30 a week in track now he stated he his trying for 45.

yes he is but alot of people think he has reached his prime for highschool as a freshman. he has put in lots of miles there. josh used to be in the band ok?he got a 10th place in the state as a sophmore when running 3 days a week? We will be running 7 days a week now. do u think thatll help his time? from mabye 18 miles a week to 45? he ran 30 a week in track now he stated he his trying for 45.

umm lets see where to start. first sean was a sophomore last year and since he ran prs i really doubt he peaked his freshman year u know since he ran faster his sophomore year. second even if he does peak hes still running times that will probly win state for the next 2 years. the only runner that has a chance to beat him is chris berry. i dont care who u are, 45 miles a week will never be enough to win state in aaa in tennesse. having said this, josh is a great runner and i wish him the best i just dont see anyone touching sean for the next couple of years except for maybe chris berry

Smalling finished 3rd doing 75 or so a week for base. The leaders were doing similar. Now Todd probably could've won healthy but still.... AAA is much harder on the course...

well there is a thing in overtraining while u are in highschool it was an actident waiting to happen. and he hurt him self worse trying to run 75 miles a week when he got heathy