Club State Finals

Hoya

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is going pretty well so far for the east. Both the Stars and Diadora advanced easily to the semis in the U-18. Stars won the bracket beating Diadora 3-0 earlier today. Diadora plays TNFC 88. I don't know who the Stars play, but the Stars look strong.

Diadora(Farragut) advances to play the Germantown Fury(Christian Brothers) in the semis in the u-17. Both teams have around 7 or 8 players from those schools. Chattanooga Express plays the Memphis Kickers in the other semi final. 89 TNFC had long road with only 2 subs all weekend and none of their 3 national players or goalie. They were knocked out in their last game.

Ultra lions went home early with a dissappointing loss to the Fury 5-2, after playing very well against 90 TNFC yesterday. They were tied 1-1 with about 20 minutes left in the game, but ende up losing 3-1. TNFC is loaded with talent. KFC Arsenal plays in the other u-16 semi final against the Germantown Fury to see who can knock off the giant.

Lakeway kickers advance to play Harpeth in the u-15 in one semifinal while KFC Liverpool plays the Fever in a rematch of last years semi final. This group is wide open with all teams playing very well.

All these are for the boys. It has been very hot and most games will come down to who can hold it together the longest. There has been a lot of pretty soccer.

Sorry it is on the wrong forum, but I just wanted to reply Coach T.

Edited by Soccer Gypsy

It is going pretty well so far for the east. Both the Stars and Diadora advanced easily to the semis in the U-18. Stars won the bracket beating Diadora 3-0 earlier today. Diadora plays TNFC 88. I don't know who the Stars play, but the Stars look strong.

Diadora(Farragut) advances to play the Germantown Fury(Christian Brothers) in the semis in the u-17. Both teams have around 7 or 8 players from those schools. Chattanooga Express plays the Memphis Kickers in the other semi final. 89 TNFC had long road with only 2 subs all weekend and none of their 3 national players or goalie. They were knocked out in their last game.

Ultra lions went home early with a dissappointing loss to the Fury 5-2, after playing very well against 90 TNFC yesterday. They were tied 1-1 with about 20 minutes left in the game, but ende up losing 3-1. TNFC is loaded with talent. KFC Arsenal plays in the other u-16 semi final against the Germantown Fury to see who can knock off the giant.

Lakeway kickers advance to play Harpeth in the u-15 in one semifinal while KFC Liverpool plays the Fever in a rematch of last years semi final. This group is wide open with all teams playing very well.

All these are for the boys. It has been very hot and most games will come down to who can hold it together the longest. There has been a lot of pretty soccer.

Don't apologize, but update tomorrow when you ever you get a chance. Thanks for us that can't be there.

Stars will play Lakeway Select in the u-18 semi final

u-18s TNFC won 1-0

whoa, good game. I play for diadora and we played the stars and had them at a zero-zero tie until about 12 minutes left in the game when a rolling ball went between our keepers legs, after that we just shut down, a goal like that really discourages a team. they scored two more goals after that and beat us 3-0.

They had more possession and more opportunities, they are a strong team, i was really hoping they could pull it off.

Ya TNFC is very good, they also beat us 3-0, two of their goals were off of deflections from saved shots from our keeper, very strong on offense because they hustle and have people moving in every spot of the field.

do you know if Matt Fessenden played in the Stars game. He got dead legged in the semi finals and sat out for the rest of the game?

whoa, good game. I play for diadora and we played the stars and had them at a zero-zero tie until about 12 minutes left in the game when a rolling ball went between our keepers legs, after that we just shut down, a goal like that really discourages a team. they scored two more goals after that and beat us 3-0.

They had more possession and more opportunities, they are a strong team, i was really hoping they could pull it off.

Ya TNFC is very good, they also beat us 3-0, two of their goals were off of deflections from saved shots from our keeper, very strong on offense because they hustle and have people moving in every spot of the field.

do you know if Matt Fessenden played in the Stars game. He got dead legged in the semi finals and sat out for the rest of the game?

I have no idea, I left Memphis before the finals. Tin - Man are you going to play in College?