Brooks Cross Country Invitational 2006 Florence, AL

Brooksrunner2007

Hey stealthccrunner what kind of times do you run and maybe I could race youat the jesse owens meet if you show up! I ran a 17:29 on that course so maybe I could race you :blink:

nah we arent going this year, lets take a look at the team scores of the last time my school ran at Jesse Owens in 04-05

1 FRA (TN) 51 1 3 9 18 20 21 45

16 Brooks 441 79 83 92 93 94 122 135

sry i wont be able to race u. we are pretty even in fact

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah we arent going this year, lets take a look at the team scores of the last time my school ran at Jesse Owens in 04-05

1 FRA (TN) 51 1 3 9 18 20 21 45

16 Brooks 441 79 83 92 93 94 122 135

sry i wont be able to race u. we are pretty even in fact

hahaha yeah that was actually the first thing that came to mind stealth. i think ur team is a little bit better than his. unfortunately im gonna have to call u out on this one. you werent on that fra team. that was ur freshman year and u were the #8 or 9 guy so u ran in the jv race but still u could definatley have raped everybody on his team so its all good

hahaha yeah that was actually the first thing that came to mind stealth. i think ur team is a little bit better than his. unfortunately im gonna have to call u out on this one. you werent on that fra team. that was ur freshman year and u were the #8 or 9 guy so u ran in the jv race but still u could definatley have raped everybody on his team so its all good

I was on the team, and I did rape everyone on his team. I remember i made like 6 people fall because we got tripped up when we got to the gravel road thing. That was funny.

:lol:

I wasn't sure how fast that race was going to start and I went out in a 5:20 :D

And I know there was this one dude that kept looking back at me on the early gravel road and I kept darting around trying to get away from him. He was cutting me off. So finally I lured him to the creekside and stayed there for a second until I hid behind someone else... when he looked back I darted hard on the right side to loose him. Never saw him again.... hehe. :lol:

You guys race silver usually?

:D

I wasn't sure how fast that race was going to start and I went out in a 5:20 :lol:

And I know there was this one dude that kept looking back at me on the early gravel road and I kept darting around trying to get away from him. He was cutting me off. So finally I lured him to the creekside and stayed there for a second until I hid behind someone else... when he looked back I darted hard on the right side to loose him. Never saw him again.... hehe. :lol:

You guys race silver usually?

that race always goes out really fast. there are a lot of people that dont know what theyre doing there. i would always be around 100th after a mile and finish in the top 10. but then again it was like that at our state meet 2 and u would think people there would know what theyre doing but i guess not

Hey, you guys can say that there is nothin to write home about. But try it was 95 degrees last year and the course wasn't certified! There is goin to be the best of the best here this year like Hoover, Mountain Brook. Go on and look at the times they run and tell me if that isn't somethin to bring home!

ok im horrible at cc and i could run 1700 in 90 degress come on almost anyone could and out of state teams usualy break 17:00 if they are any good

Hey, you guys can say that there is nothin to write home about. But try it was 95 degrees last year and the course wasn't certified! There is goin to be the best of the best here this year like Hoover, Mountain Brook. Go on and look at the times they run and tell me if that isn't somethin to bring home!

im srry to say dobyns bennet hosted 1 meet last year k? and im sure u all know griff graves, his abington team showed up with him and dominated. get a team like abington down there and we will be talking k? and let them embarrss u like they did us haha. but that team really is the nicest team ive ever meet. i hope griff and his team do great this cc season. and by the way ive never seen a guy work as hard as he has.