Stewart County Football

JUSTASKME

I'll bet you that they will be 2-0 when they play Lewis Co. (your team) in week two. Why????? They'll beat Gleason and Greenfield in weeks zero and one :lol:

They were 3-7 last year with wins over Houston Co. and Adamsville in region play. Stewart Co. will only be better this upcoming year while Houston is terrible and Adamsville is rebuilding under a new coaching staff.

I think Stewart Co. gets an upset over somebody along the way and ends the season at 5-5 in 2006 :lol:

No, they don't beat Gleason and Greenfield in week 0 and 1. Last year they split with these two tiny single A teams. This year they'll split again. I think they'll beat Gleason, but I have my doubts about Greenfield this year! They have a long way to go. I thing they go 3-7.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They go 4-6 at worst with wins over Gleason, Greenfield, Adamsville, and Houston Co.

If they can sneak out a win against Lewis, Camden, Riverside, Loretto, Richland, or Waverly they'll be a .500 team with 5 WINS!!!!

Not too shabby for a team that was not that long ago the laughing stock of high school football in this state :thumb:

They go 4-6 at worst with wins over Gleason, Greenfield, Adamsville, and Houston Co.

If they can sneak out a win against Lewis, Camden, Riverside, Loretto, Richland, or Waverly they'll be a .500 team with 5 WINS!!!!

Not too shabby for a team that was not that long ago the laughing stock of high school football in this state :lol:

They better find someone who can run faster than 5 flat if they are gonna go 5-5. I want these guys to have a good season, really I do. But lets not jump on the bandwagon too fast. They have searched out the easiest schedule they can possibly have so its not like they are on the brink of being a contender.

They better find someone who can run faster than 5 flat if they are gonna go 5-5. I want these guys to have a good season, really I do. But lets not jump on the bandwagon too fast. They have searched out the easiest schedule they can possibly have so its not like they are on the brink of being a contender.

I DONT NO WHY SOME OF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIRSCHEDULE AND HOW WEAK IT IS.THEY PLAY 2 GAMES OUTSIDE THEIR REGION,ITS NOT LIKE THEY HAVE GONE AND FOUND RED BOILING SPRINGS FROM THE LATE 90S.AND BY THE WAY, THEY HAVE AT LEAST 10 GUYS WHO RUN UNDER 5 FLAT

• 2 weeks later...

I'll bet you that they will be 2-0 when they play Lewis Co. (your team) in week two. Why????? They'll beat Gleason and Greenfield in weeks zero and one :thumb:

They were 3-7 last year with wins over Houston Co. and Adamsville in region play. Stewart Co. will only be better this upcoming year while Houston is terrible and Adamsville is rebuilding under a new coaching staff.

I think Stewart Co. gets an upset over somebody along the way and ends the season at 5-5 in 2006 :lol:

2 years ago they were not even makin PAT last year they were kicking 25-30 yard field goals this year they have new coaches they have a young Quaterback but last year their starter got hurt and he got some playin time and he looked pretty good

how was their scrimmage against mcewen

I dont think they have had it yet.

Can the Rebels make a run?

NO. 5-5 is the BEST they can delivery and that would be a remarkable high water mark for that program. They simply do not have the genetics in that county to produce a big time HS football program.

They have nice people and good students but NO SPEED whatsoever. Now that the FREEWAY is 4 lane between them and Ft. Campbell, they may draw some talented young Army Brats as more familes move West to get away from Clarksville but that is the only hope for the Rebels.

They will probably defeat the two weak programs on their schedule and beat Houston County for the second year in a row, but after that, who on the schedule can they defeat? Adamsville lost to them last year but I think that may not happen this season.

Is Coach Holdiay still at SCHS? Someone suggested they had a new coaching staff? If so, this will be his third year as head coach. The real test of a head coach is what can he do when he has had three years to develop a program. This should be his year if things workout but you can't measure a team's success when the only teams they play are Gleason and Houston Co.. When they start beating Lewis Co or teams of that calibur, then we will know they have found their place in the ranks of quality HS football programs.

Thats my take on the SCHS Rebels and I think it is about on the mark.

I dont think that it will be this year but watch out in the next 2-3 years there middle school team went 6-2 last year so I think in the next few years they will be good

Waverly, who will n the eyes of SC ppl will get beat by them....

Wavo's Jr High Team Went 8-0 in reg season, and were the champs of the mcaa or whatever they are in...sorry dont remember confrence...