Freshmen

ballcamp

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any good freshmans in middle tennessee?

Leonard at RBS hands down the best. Heady at Montery and Clarkrange has a take-it-to-the hoop star in the making. :lol:

Livingston Academy will have Shelby Taylor as the the best true point guard that I have seen in five or six years.

Upperman will have 6-2 or3 Dyer at post. I think Hidel will be a freshman very good around the basket, and a fire brand guard Alison Roberts. :lol:

If Kaci Ferris plays for Smith Co. the best shot blocker in the state. All classes. :)

Just the kids that I have seen play. B)

Edited by jimbo44

Leonard(RBS), Heady(Monterey), Taylor(LA), Dyer(UHS), Ferris(SCHS), and Roberts(UHS) are all going to be impact players for their respective teams. Leonard had the opportunity to play with her high school team as an 8th grader, so she has a good idea of what high school ball is all about. I think this list of girls could match up against any freshman in the state.

Summer Waggoner, Freshman from Forrest, will be part of a one two punch down in the post, along with Junior Gaby Bussell. Can't wait.............. :lol:

auntkim, you on vacation or something? Waggoner will be a sophomore this year, those two will be a good one two punch. hopefully they will be able to repeat this year. Always good to show others that hard work and dedication from others does bring great results. Forrest should have some good freshmen this year but can't recall any that would come off the bench and be able to contribute this year.

auntkim, you on vacation or something? Waggoner will be a sophomore this year, those two will be a good one two punch. hopefully they will be able to repeat this year. Always good to show others that hard work and dedication from others does bring great results. Forrest should have some good freshmen this year but can't recall any that would come off the bench and be able to contribute this year.

Look for freshman Taylour Allen and Beth Hawn to contribute. :lol:

Hawn, Allen, and Stinnett should all contribute some solid minutes when needed.

Kimes from Celina is a great player, but no coach at Celina will no thelp her one bite! Coach Smith is a poor excuse for a coach and why she is stilll coaching is a miracle!

I would hesitate to call Kimes a great player just yet. She has potential but she is often times lazy on defense and her shot needs some serious work. Her ability to handle the ball and finish with the left hand could also use some work. Her greatest strength is her speed and her ability to hit runner's in traffic (though it is not a high percentage shot she is taking most of the time and she looks very awkward in shooting it). I don't think Coach Smith would be the one to blame if Kimes doesn't improve, that responsibility falls directly on Kimes' own shoulders.