2006 Schedules & Rosters

CoachT

CoachT,

I have been trying to enter schedule stuff. Someone from Ooltewah and East Ridge enter our games but left out most of the others. The system want allow me to do so. Maybe I'm not smart enough I just got my computer back tonight and I'm trying to catchup. Our schedule should be on TSSAA and our Roster is entered. I have had a few college coaches say they are playing on your board and told them I would add ours. Thanks for all the information and to your group that follows the state of Tennessee.

Usually the problem is that you have a pop-up blocker. Turn it off temporarily while you enter the games. If your pop-up blocker is on then you will see a blank white screen when you click Add Games. If it is off you will see a pop-up box in which you enter the games. If you make a mistake then email me ([email protected]) and I will fix it.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoachT,

I have been trying to enter schedule stuff. Someone from Ooltewah and East Ridge enter our games but left out most of the others. The system want allow me to do so. Maybe I'm not smart enough I just got my computer back tonight and I'm trying to catchup. Our schedule should be on TSSAA and our Roster is entered. I have had a few college coaches say they are playing on your board and told them I would add ours. Thanks for all the information and to your group that follows the state of Tennessee.

In looking at the schedule posted on TSSAA and CoachT, the only difference I see is the Brentwood match on 8/25 which has been cancelled and I believe the match with OHS (on that same date) is now at ER.