TOP recievers to look out for in 06

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the rumor is that hunter deberry and sam shutt, both at hardin county have reportedly both ran in the 4.4's. an they both have very good hands. from the looks of things hardin county should have an offense like mckinzie did last year.. maybe not as productive but a lot of passing..an with these 2 guys at WR they should rack up quite a few yards this season.

i must have to say i agree with the top three recievers in the state. ive heard great things about all three of them but ive been able to watch hunter deberry of hardin county and he really has the ability to perform at the next level. i have heard that tyler maples has already committed to tennessee. is this correct? where is the other kid from? ive heard of him but dont know much about him.

Todd Campbell is from Franklin, he has already committed with Tennessee. He is a big explosive WR that has great hands and a 40 inch verticle leap.

here are region 5 4a's

smyrna:

wilks

crouch

youree

lavergne:

gray

tillery(combo)

lebanon:

blackman:

wallace

mimms(combo)

oakland:

blissard

webster

polk

messick

hickerson

yeah considering Harper is better than all of those for Oakland lets just ACCIDENTALY leave him out

The dude from lavergen dropped a pass one time and he even admitted it so he can't be on the list : )

Actually I here is pretty good and I beleieve he will find out what a lot of good receivers find out when you don't have another great receiver to take the double team off you and that is you can be great but if you don't have other top receivers it is fairly easy to take one receiver out of the game plan.

But he should have a breeze against Smyrna since he has already pronounced their db's as "not very good"

Smyrna with ther top 2 receivers in the region in 05 and and croach who was in the top 5 I believe will be able to spread it around quite a bit.

The dude from lavergen dropped a pass one time and he even admitted it so he can't be on the list : )

Actually I here is pretty good and I beleieve he will find out what a lot of good receivers find out when you don't have another great receiver to take the double team off you and that is you can be great but if you don't have other top receivers it is fairly easy to take one receiver out of the game plan.

But he should have a breeze against Smyrna since he has already pronounced their db's as "not very good"

Smyrna with ther top 2 receivers in the region in 05 and and croach who was in the top 5 I believe will be able to spread it around quite a bit.

cat....... thanks a lot/////you just gave me a headache thinking about this very fact.

Yeh he should have a breeze, huh? :wacko: ...I can't help the fact that you think that I got the "big-head" or something. I don't know what it is. I don't know why Smyrna likes to TRY to get in my head lol. Its funny sometimes. But just to let you know, our WR's are bigger, stronger, faster, and better than last year so if him getting double-teamed to get the other WR's open makes the team better then by means double-team him ALL day because there isn't ANY individuals on the team and the other WR's WILL catch the ball. Whoever might have told you that LaVergne has one good WR then guess again. Unless you see for yourself, which you might have i dont know, then don't automatically think that LaVergne is lacking at the WR spot. There is only 1 WR that started last year is starting this year. One WR starting this year was about a 4th stringer last year that has made the biggest improvement out of a WR i've ever seen. The other is a transfer from Overton that was the #2 WR behind the alabama state committed Walt Horton, and the other one was moved from defensive back. All 6'0 or taller... not a racial comment but all of them have the same light-skin tone so it might be hard to keep up with them, they look like quadriplets out there lol. And YES, i still don't think Smyrna's DB's are very good. As a matter of fact, I think thats their weakest spot on the field. Hendricks may be the best CB in the region. But the others are just medicore.

Edited by HSsportsfootball

yeah considering Harper is better than all of those for Oakland lets just ACCIDENTALY leave him out

harper wont get the ball so i cant put him in here siegel only runs the ball maybe if they threw to him then maybe i would put him on here and he isnt better than ANY of the ones i listed.....but he is a GOOOD db