"The Super 7"

TMA123

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Webb will be joining d2AAA or soon to be D2aa... and im sure PJP2, BGA, and Ensworth will be there too

Its interesting to note that even though the Big Ten has 11 teams they stick with the number 10..

Yet im not sure with more than likely 13 or 14 teams next year that super 7 would work ....

i like Tennessee superprep conference

Edited by mofo11

hey, rrr......just thought of something.....I have 4 season tickets to BA vs. MBA......I will extend one of my tickets to you......we have never met, but I respect you. I am on the 50.......5 rows from the top.....no charge........your's for the taking :thumb: go to my website(you have it) and email me........I'll probably have my dad, and a former Brentwood High football player with me. Are you in?????

Edited by Brandon100

hey, rrr......just thought of something.....I have 4 season tickets to BA vs. MBA......I will extend one of my tickets to you......we have never met, but I respect you. I am on the 50.......5 rows from the top.....no charge........yours for the taking :huh: go to my website(you have it) and email me........I'll probably have my dad, former Brentwood High football player and a Brownsville guy with me. Are you in?????

Let me check my schedule (I think I'm/we're in town but need to check) and I'll get back with you at your e-mail.

Can you get Chris Jordan to put on street clothes and join us in the stands? :thumb: