"The Super 7"

TMA123

Let me check my schedule (I think I'm/we're in town but need to check) and I'll get back with you at your e-mail.

Can you get Chris Jordan to put on street clothes and join us in the stands? :thumb:

I hope to share a game with you in person, if it happens.....you are one of my top 3 out of hundreds that make an ounce of smarts on this board that I like.....you call it straight.........hope it happens.......

Edited by Brandon100

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a lost cause, I'm afraid.

Here's what is going to be interesting to me: in the last two weeks, we have seen epic games between DII teams and top public teams: Melrose-MUS; Ravenwood - BA; and McCallie-Riverdale. All won by DII teams by razor thin margins. So, will these public schools (whom I praise tremendously for bucking the sentiment in this state and scheduling these games) and others like them take these results as "we can beat these guys, and we need to keep scheduling them," or will it be "no need for us to play these guys--they cheat, they recruit, and we'd rather just ignore them than get a loss on the books."

Here is hoping for the benefit of football in this state that we all play one another.

Here's what is going to be interesting to me: in the last two weeks, we have seen epic games between DII teams and top public teams: Melrose-MUS; Ravenwood - BA; and McCallie-Riverdale. All won by DII teams by razor thin margins. So, will these public schools (whom I praise tremendously for bucking the sentiment in this state and scheduling these games) and others like them take these results as "we can beat these guys, and we need to keep scheduling them," or will it be "no need for us to play these guys--they cheat, they recruit, and we'd rather just ignore them than get a loss on the books."

Here is hoping for the benefit of football in this state that we all play one another.

Well said. Can you imagine the rivalries? In Louisville, the Trinity v. St. X game draws

near 30,000 strong every year. Who wouldn't love a high school football environment like that.