Scrimmages

mjuhb

Big G, Ali is doing great, had a quad pull but is over it, hoping for big things this year, i think she may be one of the best players no one knows about outside of this area, and maybe even locally. I heard CAK has got things back on track after a down year (for them) last year. I'll tell the old man you said hello and good luck with your season. I hear Tarr is coming back. Say it ain't so.

ALi is one heck of a player. Tell her I am looking for great things from her this season, but to also not forget to enjoy it, too!

CAK had a rough one against Bearden, but for the first 20 of that game had some great opportunities. I think fitness was somewhat of a factor, and Bearden has an outstanding right forward (as well as some great players at other positions, too).

Coach Pifer will get the girls right where they need to be by the time season comes around.

Tarr who? Never heard of him. :thumb:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mjuhb, do you know where i can find what all teams will be attending the ccs tournament this year? I know all of the teams in our bracket, but i can't find the other brackets posted anywhere...

http://www.leaguelineup.com/handouts.asp?c...p;sid=762063963

we should beat mcminn, ccs(they are proposed to be really down this year) and get bearden in the finals

but something crazy happens in that tournament every year

Edited by mjuhb

mjuhb, Siegel goalie rebounded nicely tonight playing well on the few times she was tested. Siegel played very good tonight overall and I though controlled the flow of the game, many more opportunities. Hayley Sloan had a beautiful left footed shot with a defender on her that hit just inside right post. Brittany miller followed that up head a nice header off of a corner for the final score. JP2 put in subs after 2-0 and Siegel did as well.

JP II started 8 new girls the second half. The score at half was 0-0. Siegel scored twice early in the second half. The coach then put back most of the original girls.

Guest Cutters Crazies

Teach, to me even with starters in, Siegel looked the better team. Many more scoring opportunities even with starters in and really controlled the flow I thought. Not sure the corner kick would have mattered who was in the game.