Scrimmages

mjuhb

hmm BGA defeated Siegel 4-1....from what I hear Everything was fine until mid 2nd half and BGA started piling it on and Siegel kind of fell apart. Interested to hear what happened from the Siegel players when they get back.

bga is probably the 2nd best team the state

in region 4 they can get away with playing their style of soccer but stronger attacking teams will have a field day with them

i am going to get a e-mail tonight with details

Edited by mjuhb

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

Siegel's weakness is the goalie and defense...not nearly as strong as the forwards. They need these pre season scrimmages so they dont fall into a lull of keep away like they did in the scrimmages last saturday.

Siegel's weakness is the goalie and defense...not nearly as strong as the forwards. They need these pre season scrimmages so they dont fall into a lull of keep away like they did in the scrimmages last saturday.

all they need to do is tweak their formation a little drop fall back go with a sweeper stopper(abby roark and brittany miller) formation and start protecting the goalie she not oliver kahn but he also needs help from his defenders too

the formation is the weakness

Edited by mjuhb

all they need to do is tweak their formation a little drop fall back go with a sweeper stopper(abby roark and brittany miller) formation and start protecting the goalie she not oliver kahn but he also needs help from his defenders too

the formation is the weakness

Siegel scored first (Winn) cross from (Sloan), BGA scored about 5 mins later on corner kick Siegel own goal. 1-1 at half. BGA scored on nice shot, split Siegels defenders (I think your right about the Sweeper stopper - Anna Grace). Siegel started to sub alot and BGA really didnt have any subs. Last two goals were good goals but against mostly second team. Was a good scrimmage for Siegel to see where they need work.

Yesterday must have been off the charts for Siegel luck wise.

I understand their VB squad got caught behind that 18 wheeler explosion in Chattanooga yesterday. Word was 3+ hours trapped in a bus where the AC had mysteriously failed.

Maybe someone at Siegel angered a voodoo priestess somewhere.

;);)

Word has it Shelton walked under a ladder, Matlock saw a black cat and Palk-Slaughter broke a mirror ;)

On a positive note, the Junior Varsity did win 2-0

They play at Ravenwood today @4:30

Edited by sportsfan15

Guest Cutters Crazies

Siegel lost to Ravenwood 2-0 today...I would say Siegel is in bad form but they aren't...they are in no form. Look awful. Did have two chances to score with one going off the cross bar and then a siegel player hittin the side of the net somehow when she had gotten past the goalie and all defenders. Seemed to be beaten to every ball today and looked like they were just going through the motions, needless to say didn't look good at all. Scrimm was stopped half way through due to storms and JV game after was cancelled