Any fall baseball out there for 15yr old near jackson tn.

Looking for a team for my son to play on this fall. We usually play football but that is out this year so we are looking for a baseball team.

He can pitch, and play first well. He can play a decent to good 3rd. Has a good bat. Need help with names and numbers to call if anyone can help we would really appreciate it. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Looking for a team for my son to play on this fall. We usually play football but that is out this year so we are looking for a baseball team.

He can pitch, and play first well. He can play a decent to good 3rd. Has a good bat. Need help with names and numbers to call if anyone can help we would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Give Advantedge Sports a call @ 731-928-2989

There is a Fall Wood Bat League for High School players in Jackson TN Call 731-422-6203. Last year there were 7 teams.

We might play three or four tournaments this fall. It doesn't look like their are many teams going to play in the 15 u age group. We will probably be playing as 16u if we play. I am still undecided about whether it is worth playing and if it is ok with the TSSAA according to the rules. Probably at Southaven and Donelson with maybe one at Cordova. Give me a call at 731-220-1114.