• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
sportsfreak2307

pro concepts

does anyone know when the 16u pro concepts team will have try outs for next spring?

it isnt a tryout you have to go to the camp normally unless he just knows u personally. the camp is usually in the fall i think. he takes the best he sees in his opinion i guess. i played on it 2 years. and its not 16u or anything like that there is usually just 2 teams: an older team and a younger team. the older team is usually upcomin seniors and juniors.

it isnt a tryout you have to go to the camp normally unless he just knows u personally. the camp is usually in the fall i think. he takes the best he sees in his opinion i guess. i played on it 2 years. and its not 16u or anything like that there is usually just 2 teams: an older team and a younger team. the older team is usually upcomin seniors and juniors.

Both summer teams this year were upcoming juniors and seniors, and the fall teams are going to be the same age group. They play in 18U tourneys, some at Southeastern Baseball Complex, and at various college campuses. Once you are on the team, you can play on the team until you graduate high school. The ones that graduate are replaced by players that did well at the Pro Concept camp.

The Pro Concepts camp is the last 3 weekends in October and the showcase is the 1st weekend in November. It is not, per say, an invite only camp, but it is usually hard to get into, fills up quickly. When you attend the camp, IF you are good enough, and IF there are any openings on the team(s), then you may get invited to play on the team(s).

Both summer teams this year were upcoming juniors and seniors, and the fall teams are going to be the same age group. They play in 18U tourneys, some at Southeastern Baseball Complex, and at various college campuses. Once you are on the team, you can play on the team until you graduate high school. The ones that graduate are replaced by players that did well at the Pro Concept camp.

The Pro Concepts camp is the last 3 weekends in October and the showcase is the 1st weekend in November. It is not, per say, an invite only camp, but it is usually hard to get into, fills up quickly. When you attend the camp, IF you are good enough, and IF there are any openings on the team(s), then you may get invited to play on the team(s).

Do you have a website or other contact info? Thanks

Send me a personal message and I will give you more info.

I would like to get that info too if possible. We are playing ball this fall but I would still like to know about it for maybe next year.

Edited by InspectorVol