pro concepts

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know when the 16u pro concepts team will have try outs for next spring?

it isnt a tryout you have to go to the camp normally unless he just knows u personally. the camp is usually in the fall i think. he takes the best he sees in his opinion i guess. i played on it 2 years. and its not 16u or anything like that there is usually just 2 teams: an older team and a younger team. the older team is usually upcomin seniors and juniors.

it isnt a tryout you have to go to the camp normally unless he just knows u personally. the camp is usually in the fall i think. he takes the best he sees in his opinion i guess. i played on it 2 years. and its not 16u or anything like that there is usually just 2 teams: an older team and a younger team. the older team is usually upcomin seniors and juniors.

Both summer teams this year were upcoming juniors and seniors, and the fall teams are going to be the same age group. They play in 18U tourneys, some at Southeastern Baseball Complex, and at various college campuses. Once you are on the team, you can play on the team until you graduate high school. The ones that graduate are replaced by players that did well at the Pro Concept camp.

The Pro Concepts camp is the last 3 weekends in October and the showcase is the 1st weekend in November. It is not, per say, an invite only camp, but it is usually hard to get into, fills up quickly. When you attend the camp, IF you are good enough, and IF there are any openings on the team(s), then you may get invited to play on the team(s).

Both summer teams this year were upcoming juniors and seniors, and the fall teams are going to be the same age group. They play in 18U tourneys, some at Southeastern Baseball Complex, and at various college campuses. Once you are on the team, you can play on the team until you graduate high school. The ones that graduate are replaced by players that did well at the Pro Concept camp.

The Pro Concepts camp is the last 3 weekends in October and the showcase is the 1st weekend in November. It is not, per say, an invite only camp, but it is usually hard to get into, fills up quickly. When you attend the camp, IF you are good enough, and IF there are any openings on the team(s), then you may get invited to play on the team(s).

Do you have a website or other contact info? Thanks